Needed! Pics of shitty Irish GT's

Monkfish

Member +
No offence to the Irish owners here, but I need links to pics of the many badly modded GT's that have surfaced in Ireland. Someone has gone on a Starlet bashing crusade in a topic of mine on another forum and I need said pictures to prove a point. :p

I specifically need the one with the 206 headlights. I know it was a fucking disgrace, but I need the pic links. I've tried searching the old forum but found nothing...

Cookie offered. :homer:

Mart

Member +
Here you go:
Toyota2.jpg

079fb0aa.jpg

Mod3per.jpg

Mod2per.jpg

Mr Steve

Fresh Recruit
omfg it was painful looking at this post. jesus christ. poor miss guided people:flame:

Last edited by a moderator:

squeekyduck

Member +
i know where the street devils starlet is!! its parked up and rusting in places!!! must get some pics of it in its current state when i am there again. It must be said though that that car was a show car and was built to show what the company was cabable of, they are big into there drift cars and have one mean rx7.

riko666

Member +
i know where the street devils starlet is!! its parked up and rusting in places!!! must get some pics of it in its current state when i am there again. It must be said though that that car was a show car and was built to show what the company was cabable of, they are big into there drift cars and have one mean rx7.

So you're saying a company, I.e. People with MONEY managed to create such a pile of turd? Oh dear

Monkfish

Member +
Can i ask y monkfish?

I said in my first post, someone's gone on a Starlet bashing crusade on another forum, said person said the Starlets have shit handling and that they've driven loads. They're in Ireland, so I replied with "...besides, most starlets have 18" wheels and 206 headlights in Ireland...". She wanted proof, hence this topic :p