Negative Camber

steve-gers

Member +
I recently had a bit of a bump in the starlet and now have it back on the road but have a problem with the camber on the passenger side wheel which took a knock in the accident.

I have Meister R Zeta R coilovers on which were set at -1 degree of negative camber before the crash. After straightening it all out (only inner wing and front slam + crash bar damage) the passenger side wheel has more camber than the drivers.

The coilover looks straight but not had it off to check, wheels go in a straight line now that it has been re-tracked. Wishbone looks to have taken a cosmetic kind of bash/scrape but looks straight and same shape as drivers side one although it may not be noticeable. Other than these 2 what else could be causing it? Possibly bent the hub?

No chassis damage any further back than 4-5 from front so can't of bent the chassis legs plus they are 100% straight both visually and with a straight edge.

AdamB

Member +
Could be a hub or wishbone mate. Although I have a feeling it could be the hub since you are able to get some camber adjustment there.