Nengun e-mail

Timmy

Member +
Anyone got an e-mail address for nengun? Sent them an enquirey through the site but they don't reply.

tucka

Member +
dont have a email for them but i have been waitin ages for my comander and hyper rev mag to arrive!! figured i would share that with you, so if your thinkin about ordering something expect to be waitin a while!

Last edited:

Timmy

Member +
Bride seats for my new toy. Just trying to get a better price than advertised for buying a pair.
Apparently ship with in 12day.
Some stuff takes a while because like a commander they need to order from apexi first.

tucka

Member +
Bride seats for my new toy. Just trying to get a better price than advertised for buying a pair.
Apparently ship with in 12day.
Some stuff takes a while because like a commander they need to order from apexi first.

yeah i know i was waiting a month for them to source the commander, and been waitin about 2weeks for it to be deliverd so far! im excited and want it now lol

let me know how you get along with your bride seats, im after some to..

supernova

Member +
Nengun are usually slow to reply and really slow to ship, but they're prices are some of the best. I've bought many times from them with no problems at all.

Timmy

Member +
i must admitt in the past i've had stuff in 3 days but that must have been a stock item. You can track your order when you log in anyway.

tucka

Member +
i must admitt in the past i've had stuff in 3 days but that must have been a stock item. You can track your order when you log in anyway.

yeah i know but when i try and track it, it says item not recognised..

sammy

Member +
your order will not show on the tracking untill they have posted it. So it must not be in the post yet.

Timmy

Member +
As long as it is listed there you are ok.
On the plus side i just clicked on a checkout button and now i am poor again.