New Aberdeen Member..

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
Hiya people, I have no idea how to work this site yet so I have probably done this all wrong or something :confused: anyway.. I'm from Aberdeen and have a Starlet (not a Glanza or GT but it will still look sexy haha..) Just thought i would attempt to post a thread to say hello to everyone and hello to what i hope will be my new Starlet Aberdeen mates haha :p

I was looking about and noticed I missed the last meet up so lets organise something because I want to join the fun and mingle!! :rockon: lol

Nikki x

lanxter

Member +
welcome miss, ill warn you once you start looking on here kiss you cash away as you will see a million things you want to buy and do lol

aaronw

Member +
hiya, welcome to the site,

i was at the other meets,im from montrose,just down the road.

no doubt another meet will be soon.

post some pics up of your car anyway.

Aaron.

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
Lol I no, my dad got me the car for my birthday thats coming up and I have already spend to much on it so I can just imagine this site will make things worse haha..

Well I was going to wait until I put pictures up because the alloys I ordered aren't on it yet etc so the car doesn't look that great but I will by the end of the week :)

Cool.. My family are mini mad and always go on mini runs etc and I love them so can't wait for Starlet runs/meets

Bloy

Fresh Recruit
welcome to the site.
im new to the starlet scene and not too far from aberdeen

sandy

herbie

Member +
Welcome!

There will be plenty of Aberdeenshire meets in the future.....probably about 1 per month ;)

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
Aw thats good - i'm well excited for these meets! :)

Is there normally quite a lot of you's that go?

welcome to the site!

scooby-modders lookin forward to more meets! last one would have been better if weather was ok!

aberdeen is gettin its fair share now eh!!!

where in the deen are u???

Last edited:

chall

Member +
welcome. im from forres and once i finish my 2nd turbo conversion i'll maybe pop down to one of the meets :rockon:

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
Yeah the weathers bin good recently so hopefully it will stay this way for a good meet!

I live just off Kingsgate (most folk don't no where I mean when I say that?)..

Theres a nice Glanza that lives round the corner from me and i always admire it, if he isn't already a member i'm gonna put a note on his window telling him to join haha (joking i'm not that sad.....)

lol what colour is it and kings gate!! where is that beside lol i do come from the deen but shit with places lol and i have stayed here my life lol

i joined ur bebo get some pics of my car up lol hahaha!!!

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
Haha how did I know people wouldn't know :p you know where Sanday Road is? It's like near Summerhill and the car I admire is like in that 'U' road off stronsry drive (however you spell it!) It's white, go have a nosey at it and put a poster on the window haha

Woo hoo it has another friend lol.. Well I would put your car up if someones profile wasn't private so can't steal pictures lol :p

Last edited:
i became a member lol im sure u can add me and steal my pics lol!! think it is someone on the sites like

and u not seen my one goin about????

when u gettin ur car on the road???

babynikz

Fresh Recruit
Ok i'v added you so once you accept i'll get stealing lol

Oh well I hope he reads this and leaves a post!

I probably have seen yours going about, i'll have a look at pictures and see.. I'v seen some Starlets down the beach (silver, blue and black ones) but apart from that, I hardly see them going about

Well I get it on the 26th of this month so hopefully not to long after that, fingers crossed!! Getting the wheels on it hopefully this week - CAN'T WAIT!! :)