New additions - seats and custom baffled sump

whiteglanzav

Member +
a couple of new bits i got recently.

evo 8 recaros.

IMG_0082.jpg

and this custom made badboy - hand fabricated by the guy who is doing my car he is a propper genius it is based on a subaru prodrive racing sump and it has taken some serious hours to complete it and i have gotta say it is an absolubte work of art.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

cant see the oil going anywhere it shouldn't :)

Last edited:
I love them seats bud???I don't understand the sump tho isn't that going to be hitting the road with that extra box On the sump :homer:

AdDaMan

Member +
Looks quality but fuck me you will have to have land rover suspension for that badboy to fit, surely!?

whiteglanzav

Member +
its not extra it is a replacement and is 4inchs deep like the standard 1 - part of the sump has been chopped and replaced :) it sits at the standard height

IMG_0105.jpg

whiteglanzav

Member +
Looks very cool and very well done, dont want to ask a stupid question but what are the advantages of one of these?

Seats look well to! :)

cheers man

The advantages are

1. slight extra capacity

2. (the main 1) the baffle plates inside the sump prevent the oil from moving away from the pickup pipe during lateral g forces to prevent oil starvation - which was the reason my car blew up lol

jam35

Member +
looking good mate i get what youve done with the sump and is a good idea at that 10/10 for something different:)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Good work!

Baffled sumps are really worth getting if your into driving your car hard around corners or track days.

GT_Irl

Member +
Those seats are mint:cool: very tidy job on the sump is well, your car is in good hands! Keep up the good work:)