New Caldina owner in S.E England

CaldinaChris

Fresh Recruit
Hi all,
A quick hello from the new owner of a pretty clean Caldina GT-T.
Doesnt seem to be many about in this part of the world.!
Anyway a new boy question-what lowering springs will fit my car?

Thanks and Hello,

Chris

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Not many granted, but I've got one, and there's another, much loved member on here who's also got one...

As for springs, TRD (Waydoo) ones are quite good, and there's a load of other Jap branded ones that will do the job nicely. If you need some, then I can get you some from Japan (as well as some other juicy bits).

Get some pics up so we can all have a gawp... And Welcome by the way! ;)

CaldinaChris

Fresh Recruit
There you go.I plan to lower a little and im thinking of removing the lip at the front.Sweet car,no rust or marks and a very nice engine.Its an auto by the wey.
Caldina.jpg

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Wondered who bought that one... At least the owner didn't describe it as having 280bhp like the other muppets who have sold them... How do you find the auto box?

CaldinaChris

Fresh Recruit
Its a nice one with barely a mark on it and only 41k miles on the clock.
The auto is pretty smooth and every bit as good as the box on my Altezza,which is a pretty big compliment.(Caldina is defo quicker tho with 260bhp instead of the 210).
Seems a bit noisy over the bumps but i think its normal and just me being picky

rb69

Member +
Welcome to the site mate, there's something about these that i really like! Looks like a quality example you got there.

weeJohn

Lifer
LOL, dont tell me they are all white?

I have one mate, bought off a mate who bought it from a trader on this site. Its a 97 auto with 80K on the clocks, and I absolutely love it!
DSC00051.jpg

I have JIC Magic coilovers in mine, they are height adjustable only but a good quality of ride, not to hard and not boaty at all.

There are a few web sites about, but unfortunately not many people hit them, here is a couple, add any more on you come across as information is short. here is a forum based one.
http://www.toyotafans.net/index.php?act=idx

I also got a translated owners manual from this site, it has some good information in it. At the price it was worth buying. At the minute this site is also gathering intrest in a workshop manual at a great price, priceless in my opinion!
http://www.jpnz.co.nz/wawcs0130914/tn-home.html

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Well, if we're all sticking up pictures... ;)

309823as1.jpg

I really must take another one of her... That's the only one I seem to have online!