new camera + new wheels = pics !

glanzaj03

Member +
got a new camera at the weekend and put some new wheels on the glanza. camera is great just a shame i'm crap at photography :homer:

had these on it when i bought the car -

glanza1.jpg

changed them for these -

10mpsonypics001.jpg

and now these rota's -

newpics010-1.jpg

newpics013-1.jpg

newpics005-1-1.jpg

newpics007-1.jpg

newpics009.jpg

newpics012.jpg

newpics007.jpg

i'd always wanted white wheels but i liked the look of these. i wasn't too sure about having black wheels on a white car but now there on i'm happy with them, they go with the black cage aswell so makes a good contrast against the white. might tint the windows with a light-ish tint, see how that looks ?

glanzaj03

Member +
Yea it definately makes the car look alot meaner now:)

Good choice:)

thanks mate. i'm quite concious of what other people think of my car but so far i've had thumbs up from most people so i'm happy :) i think they look soo much better than those speedlines but i only bought the speedlines originally caus i just had to get those awful corolla rims off the car ! :shoot:

glanzaj03

Member +
thanks for all the replies and kind words guys. idrees - don't worry dude, i'll take good care of em. thanks again by the way, your car looks nice mate (even with the speedlines on it !) bet you'll probably have different wheels on it by now anyway knowing what your like with rims ! lol.