New car whilst my Glanza is in Garage ;)

flyingorphan

Member +
Hey guys, my Glanza is having a Hybrid Ct9 and Wepr intercooler fitted atm, friend of mine doin it at a garge so bought a new toy :)

Glanza

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

So bought myself a 200sx :) Awesome car, had the back end out a few cheeky times lol.

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

The 200 has abit done to it, Apex coilovers, Induction, Exhaust, and set of Rota's. I do the Isle of Wight car club, and did an event in a field :) Ofc, i came last, but was alot of fun. Tried to raise the height for the event, but one side of damm coilovers was seized solid :(

200sx.png

200sx2.jpg

flyingorphan

Member +
Love the 200, great photos!

Cheers buddy :rockon:

It hammers the fuel!!! Im using for work atm as my Vfr has been stolen, using about £40-50 a week :(

There is some differences as the Pulsar. Think the block is same, just difference heads? Not 100% sure on differences tho, lol.

Last edited:

wesgt

Lifer
Love the 200, great photos!

nice car but the photos!!! its getting dirt and grit pelted up the side of it, is that after coming off a track or something? wouldn't fancy being the next owner of that if its being let round on ground like that!!

flyingorphan

Member +
nice car but the photos!!! its getting dirt and grit pelted up the side of it, is that after coming off a track or something? wouldn't fancy being the next owner of that if its being let round on ground like that!!

Lol, its not as rough as it looks mate. The 200 has had its last 6 or so owners in the Iow Car club, so it had to be done. She had a good clean all round after :D