New car :)

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Hey guys,

I recently moved from my 234bhp td04 glanza which i loved :( onto what i like to think is a step forward, some may dissagree lol :p

I part ex'd my glanza for miller_ep91's integra. It suits me a lot better as its bigger has enough power to satisfie my needs :haha: and goes round corners like shit to a blacket!

I t-cut it last weekend and gave it a good going over as well as my mate cleaning the seats for me :)

Got some coilovers and various over things on the way as i just cant leave her alone LOL! :cool:

Anyway i let the pictures do the talking.....

SDC10565.jpg

SDC10572.jpg

SDC10566.jpg

SDC10567.jpg

SDC10568.jpg

SDC10570.jpg

SDC10571.jpg

SDC10569.jpg

Sorry about the quality of pictures the cameras not the best :p

ianmcintoshi

Member +
I like it, looks tidy. I wouldnt swap a 234bhp glanza for one tho but thats just me :p

Do you have any plans for her???

Bridgemond

Member +
Looks nice and clean man. I wouldnt have swaped a 234bhp glanza though but thats just my opinion. Best of luck with her man

durmz

Member +
nice buddy, im glad you did it tbh... means the next time i see you on the motorway u wont eat me alive like on the way to japfest hahaha, na nice buddy, i thought about getting one myself

addz

Member +
Looks very nice and a big fan of Hondas here.

What's it like compared to your potent ex Glanza?

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
I didnt swap my glanza running 234bhp it was near standard plus cash his way, so well worth it in the end.

Compared to the glanza it is so much a better car tbh and the power difference is only slightly noticable but i suppose ive lost about 40bhp between them. The handling alone makes up for any power loss in my book but i swear its getting faster lol! vtec all the way y0! :p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
I dont wana start anything but from MANY experiences, if you strip that car out quite extensively with a few bolt ons the difference from your Glanza TD04 @ 1BAR will be very similar. I can beat 1 BAR TD04 Glanzas especially on the motorway. Stock teg will loose though. On the motorway i would say they will be very similar.

I have got 152MPH from the 9 and still had more.(with no doubt the teg will do similar) So even straight line speed you havent really gone downwards to be fair, your at a similar level but with everything else gone upwards.

Drive it to an inch of its life and it will reward you! Oh the TD04 Glanza definitely has more torque and you can feel that! and its noticeable in races so you need to be on peak power otherwise it could cost you a race!

Saying that who cares,(im sure you dont) you got a nice car.

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
I dont wana start anything but from MANY experiences, if you strip that car out quite extensively with a few bolt ons the difference from your Glanza TD04 @ 1BAR will be very similar. I can beat 1 BAR TD04 Glanzas especially on the motorway. Stock teg will loose though. On the motorway i would say they will be very similar.

I have got 152MPH from the 9 and still had more.(with no doubt the teg will do similar) So even straight line speed you havent really gone downwards to be fair, your at a similar level but with everything else gone upwards.

Drive it to an inch of its life and it will reward you! Oh the TD04 Glanza definitely has more torque and you can feel that! and its noticeable in races so you need to be on peak power otherwise it could cost you a race!

Saying that who cares,(im sure you dont) you got a nice car.

Yea mate im sure it feels near enough the same as the glanza tbh, but with bolt ons like you said it willl be just as good in a straight line. And yea i think its the torque from the glanza that made it FEEL faster. But i got a nicer car at the end of the day imo :)

Just gota learn how to drive it to get the best out of it, its quite different but im loving it :D

Thanks to everyone for the comments :)