New Dealer for BC and Meister R Coilover Systems

BC Racing.

Coming in 2 fittments, and 2 options

EP82 Prices start at £769.00 for the BR and RM Range
EP91 Prices start at £769.00 for the BR and RM Range

Like everything else these are RRP so we do PRICE MATCHING on all this range to ensure you get the best deals. I can also supply the entire BC range so if you don't just have a Starlet i'm sure i can supply you something for your needs.

BR Series : Street and Circuit Coilover
coilovers-br-series-thumb.jpg

The BR series coilovers use a large 46mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity. As the damper unit opearates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as its temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristics of the unit.

BC Racing only use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their BR range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil contained which in turn reduces the peak temperature and so significantly improves damper performance.

RM Series : Inverted Damper For Pro Track
coilovers-rm-series-thumb.jpg

The BC Racing RM series feature high quality damping adjustable monotube inverted dampers at the front or front and rear, depending on vehicle. The RM coilovers offer the majority of the features of the BR series but with the additional benefit of the inverted damper unit. Inverting the damper unit brings with it a number of advantages.

Unsprung weight is reduced by moving the oil and gas reservoir way from the hub and attaching it to the shell. Unsprung weight is vital to a cars performance as a lighter wheel and hub assembly which readily moves in response to road bumps will have more grip when tracking over an imperfect road.

Meister R Coilovers

EP82 £769 for the ZetaR Range
EP91 £769 for the ZetaR Range

Like everything else these are RRP so we do PRICE MATCHING on all this range to ensure you get the best deals. I can also supply the entire Meister R range so if you don't just have a Starlet i'm sure i can supply you something for your needs.

LogoZetaR.jpg

ZETA (ζ) is the symbol for “damping ratio”, a measurement describing how oscillations in a system die down after a disturbance. The ability to control oscillations is the most important function of a suspension system. The MeisterR Zeta-R is designed with the concept of precision damping ratio that provides maximum control. Zeta-R is engineered to be compliant over all type of surfaces with maximum steering response and precise adjustments to the vehicle suspension setting.

Features

adjustments.jpg

Damping Adjustment

32 Levels of damping adjustments (compression and rebound) allows easy and precision control of the damping to cater for your style and road conditions

Topmount.jpg

Aluminium Top-Mount with Pillowball Bearing

Anodised Aluminium top-mount with integrated Pillowball Bearing. The pillowball bearing increase steering response and allows camber adjustments on models with MacPherson Strut Suspension*.

dampers.jpg

Monotube Dampers

High Pressure gassed monotube dampers with large diameter and short-stroke pistons provides rapid damping response and prolong performance under stress.

High Performance Springs

High Grade SAE9254 Steel are coil coiled to the exact springs specification. This process ensure strength and durability. The springs are then powder coated and marked with its specification for easy identification.

Heavy Duty Rubber Boot

Dirt are kept out of the damper cylinder with a heavy duty rubber boot. This will prolong the life and the performance of the dampers.

Cap.jpg

Integrated Roller Bearing Spring Cap

Model with MacPherson Strut Suspension will receive a spring cap with integrated bearing. This prevent noise common with “Coil Binding” and therefore provide increase springs durability and noise free operation.

damper.jpg

Black Chromium Plated Damper Thread

The threaded damper body is plated with a new age “Black Chromium”. This plating have been tested in a salt spray test under ASTM B117 Standard for 120 hours with no sign of corrosion.

perch.jpg

Perches and Collar

Light weight anodized aluminum spring perches and locking collar allows precise adjustment of the Springs’ pre-load. Polyamides isolators are included to reduce noise.

Bracket.jpg

Lower Bracket

Light weight anodized aluminum bracket are use to reduce weight and allow independent adjustment of the ride height. High Strength double wall design steel bracket are used with MacPherson Strut Suspension for added strength and durability.