which decal style?

• auto below

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • auto along side

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters

thomllee1981

Member +
jezza being so kind has just done me a few door decal ideas these are the 2 i like the best.
which option do you think looks better?
i wont get offended if you dont like it (b*ll*x to ya it aint your car! :p)

option5.jpg

option4.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
i think both look good to be honest. but if i had to choose, it would be the bottom one.
im not a fan of the wheels though :(

thomllee1981

Member +
CTR TIMMY:
haha i would but the standard GT turbos have been removed so somethings going back on.
and as its an auto i felt like i wanted to show that and that they can be modded and be fast.

Dac69er:
you dont like the advans? fair enough i only got them because i destroy my other rims.
look in my garage thread if you want to see the rim i destroyed

Last edited:

thomllee1981

Member +
if my photo skills didnt hide how bad the paint work is i might think about leaving them off. but i dont like it, its to bland down the side for my liking.

Dan_SV

Member +
i would go for the alongside look i think.
both look pretty good though, and it breaks the paint up a bit

dac69er

Super Moderator
i know some people are brand whores and the fact they are advans do it for them, but they just dont do it for me. dont like the style of them and not too keen on the colour! but if we all liked the same then we may all have halfords ripspeed alloys ;)

thomllee1981

Member +
i know some people are brand whores and the fact they are advans do it for them, but they just dont do it for me. dont like the style of them and not too keen on the colour! but if we all liked the same then we may all have halfords ripspeed alloys ;)

:p:p:p:p

very true
i got em real cheap they need a refurb or replacing really but i cant afford to at the minute. they do the job thats the main thing and they are a little unusal in colour but yes not very tasty looking i agree.

thomllee1981

Member +
i wasnt ever going to do this on here but this is my car before my GT!
i think its safe to say i like stickers!!!!!!!!!

100_1605.jpg

100_1606.jpg

100_1604.jpg

yes thats actually a fiesta (not a focus) and thats tinted glass not film

Last edited:

thomllee1981

Member +
be my guest DURMZ. you wont find it looking like that any more! and i was in my early 20's back then.
but taste is each to there own!
ive always had small fast or loud cars and normally very individual 1's at that i dont like my car to blend in to crowd hence why im not leaving the sides of the GT bare.

dellybeans

Member +
Second pic mate. . . I getting stickers made up but need to know what the font is that the Toyota GT Turbo.com is in. I going to try these on the side skirts if i like i'll keep just few things playing around with.