new facebook layout...

Ryno

Member +
anyone else hate it?! :(

it's a stalkers dream.... but i don't want to sift through EVERY status update and msg left by my friends on other peoples walls!

and i don't want some of them reading EVERY msg i leave on their news feed either!

it looks shit basicly! :haha:

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Ouch...

My msn keeps tellin me to update, but last time i tryed it fooked my comp for a week so it can go shove off...

Ryno

Member +
holding off on the msn up-date because they are usually crap!

must say tho that i didn't realise that Facebook was for Gays :eek: how did you find this out?! :haha:

CMR

Member +
Haha

I've got used to the msn update now, its not that bad. but the status for people is now 'Available!' instead of 'Online' sounds like some soft of microsoft brothel lol!

Sigma

Member +
New msn update isn't too clever. You can't set it organise your contacts to online & offline.

New facebook?

Well, everytime I go on there, there's some exbint that's trying to add me, not really a fan now tbh.

Deactivated my account last night.

Tommy

CMR

Member +
You can organise by offline and online, tbh it has more organise options than the last one!

To the right hand side 'Change contacts lay out' or something

karls_car

Member +
-------new face-book is shocking!!! ------

what are they thinking, :confused:

and as for MSN i neva do the up dates any more it just gets harder to use every time,

ChrisGT

Member +
The new Facebook isn't that bad! We'll get used to it! Plus it looks as if it will help me stalk people, which is always a plus! :freddy: :freddy:

Ryno

Member +
however it makes whoreing on facebook ALOT harder!!!!

do like the fact my profile is no longer in chronological order :p

Phil

Super Moderator
the update is just like SO no good, i was like OMG when i seen it....it SOO annoying, uch, like omg.

ps its for gays lol :haha:

Phil

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol cant really see it as for being for gays? if you use it like a gay then yes, but if you use it to just keep in touch with friends wats wrong with it?

and yeah the way it lets you see what everybody is saying to eachother is a bit intrusive

ChrisGT

Member +
lol cant really see it as for being for gays? if you use it like a gay then yes, but if you use it to just keep in touch with friends wats wrong with it?

and yeah the way it lets you see what everybody is saying to eachother is a bit intrusive

I like it! :D :freddy: