New from Ireland

EP82-Mark

Fresh Recruit
Well lads, how's it going? Just after getting my first car about 2 months ago, here's a few pics.

Done a small few bits since I bought it, nothing serious. Apexi catback, pressed plates, wheel nuts, wind deflectors, have a Blitz FMIC to go onto it aswell, hopefully get it fitted within the next week. Should be picking up a set of coilovers this week too.

I'm also trying to source a set of 15" Advan SA3Rs, black with a blue lip if anyone has a set, or knows of anyone with a set give me a shout :)

Last edited:

weeJohn

Lifer
Welcome along, nice first car! Its hard to tell for sure from the photos, but it looks like your radiator has been leaking coolant. Check the overflow bottle when its cold, every day for a week and see if it looses any fluid. A leaking rad is the best way to blow a head gasket on these cars.

EP82-Mark

Fresh Recruit
This is ur first car? I wish i could of had a gt turbo for my first car. Welcome along to the best toyota site i say!

Yep first car :) drove my mothers car for nearly 3 years so it was well overdue haha

Welcome along nice clean what s on the clock? Please don't cut your bumper I'll buy it :p

I had planned to cut the bumper, but I might not now anymore. There was 167,000 km/h on the clock when I bought it, but the spring in the speedo was broke so I had to replace it, so now theres 92,000 km/h on it :p

welcome mate i think i passed u yesterday at 4:05 near mcdonalds i was in the silver 1

Ye you did man :)

Welcome along, nice first car! Its hard to tell for sure from the photos, but it looks like your radiator has been leaking coolant. Check the overflow bottle when its cold, every day for a week and see if it looses any fluid. A leaking rad is the best way to blow a head gasket on these cars.

Could be man, the radiator was broken before and someone clearly did a botch job of fixing it so that's gonna be replaced :) thanks btw

Last edited:

EP82-Mark

Fresh Recruit
Spent nearly 4 hours cleaning her yesterday, washed, shammied, compounded and waxed, so I thought it'd be rude not to take a few pics haha

All going well, I should have coilovers later on today so i'll have to take a few more pics then :p

rosso321

Member +
Looks like a glanza engine. Looks real clean from recent pics are they rays or copies? Any extra optionals do you know? Keep her clean mate and if you want ill buy your bumper:p

EP82-Mark

Fresh Recruit
Are they not the same engine? The centre caps say K-Speed or something like that, so copies! Hoping to get Advan SA3Rs soon enough. Ehm I don't think so, none that I know of anyways

Smokey

Fresh Recruit
A lad on toc has a set of sa3r for swaps but might sell either! Maybe you're on it and seen them already?

Also your vac pipes are arse ways there! Your vac goin to your dump valve is comin from the intake mani goin through the hi/low solenoid and the other one to the actuator is wrong aswell!

Tell me not to be nosey if you like but I wouldn't like to not tell you and it shit itself next week!

EP82-Mark

Fresh Recruit
I'm on it alright havn't seen them, will have a look now thanks.

I saw a video about putting the dump valve going through the solenoid to get it to chatter but it didn't work for me :/

Not atall lad, i'd prefer to know anyway :)

Smokey

Fresh Recruit
I think I know what yer after and ya need to bin the dump valve and it'll chatted back through the filter! Blank the vac pipe goin to the bov and take a drive!

Have ya a boost gauge in it?