New GTA Tomorrow? [29/04/08]

Kelly

Member +
LOL Ben will prob just walk in tesco or asda and buy it straight off the shelf like he has with other big games but yet you ppl stil feel the need to queue and pre order :p

Toplap

Lifer
will be in the mail tomorrow, no way i'd wait in the lines here at 12am lolol. liable to not get it in my hands till 3am

rb69

Member +
LOL Ben will prob just walk in tesco or asda and buy it straight off the shelf like he has with other big games but yet you ppl stil feel the need to queue and pre order :p

Amen to that! Me and a mate did the same thing when the last Pro Evo was released. Stayed in the pub till it was kicking out time then swung by Asda and grabbed Pro Evo and a chicken kebab. Happy days

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
If they open at midnight it will be about 3-7pm in USA. I's nothing to do with the USA.

Toplap

Lifer

there are ppl camping outside of Target, walmart and other game stores as we speak waiting for it to hit 12am (its 12pm right now)......i was saying no way am i waiting in line to get that game tonight only to have to go to bed before playing it to make it into work the next morning\

im in the US by the way :p