I'm Chris and i have a silver quadlight gt which i imported in December 07,

some pics
starbo.jpg

starletnew.jpg

starbo08.jpg

Last edited:

sk8chris

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for the welcomes guys, will have to keep an eye out for people around Manchester seen more and more glanza's around my way GT's seem to be dying out last one i can clearly remember was a black mk1 i think with a blue gt badge on the front and they guy had a bike in the back if that's anyone on here?

damot

Fresh Recruit
Thanks for the welcomes guys, will have to keep an eye out for people around Manchester seen more and more glanza's around my way GT's seem to be dying out last one i can clearly remember was a black mk1 i think with a blue gt badge on the front and they guy had a bike in the back if that's anyone on here?

welcome chris where did you c this mk1 with a bike in the back?

mak-turbo

Member +
hay mate good to see manchester lads on here well there 3 black gts in stockport area matey and 1 white one ;) hope to see you flying about fella :rockon:

Kelly

Member +
Hiya chris

welcome :) where abouts in manchester you from?

I agree north west is swamped with glanza's and most of them who i see are not on here they are not that type of owners to be honest.

GT looks nice.

mak-turbo

Member +
starbo08.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lol asda stockport i see lol well if you eva need a hand with the ep mate i am in woodsmoor fella right near hazel grove

Last edited:

sk8chris

Fresh Recruit
Hiya chris

welcome :) where abouts in manchester you from?

I agree north west is swamped with glanza's and most of them who i see are not on here they are not that type of owners to be honest.

GT looks nice.

Thanks, I'm from stockport, I'm guessing you mean chav owners who arnt on here right? there seems to be a fair few around my way that have got there hands on the ep's now which is a shame but they've not stayed around long but there are definatly more glanzas than gt my way now that seemed to be owned by enthusiast types which is good.

hay mate good to see manchester lads on here well there 3 black gts in stockport area matey and 1 white one ;) hope to see you flying about fella :rockon:

well i'm from stockport and I've seen a couple of black gt's my way one with quad lights and i think a smoked strip light on back i see mostly around marple if there on here? i only know of 1 white gt think it has ppk in the reg and a sticker that says octane i think in the rear quarter window and that one is opposite a friend of mines house so they might have seen mine parked up there sometimes, and the only other white one i knew of was passed about a group of guys seemed liek chavs(trying not to accidently offend some one who might be on here, judging a book by its cover and all that) and last i heard they had blown it up, but yeah hopefully see some of you guys around when my gt's back on the road, the guys that stole it did quite a number on it

Last edited:

sk8chris

Fresh Recruit

lol asda stockport i see lol well if you eva need a hand with the ep mate i am in woodsmoor fella right near hazel grove[/QUOTE]

haha yeah asda one of my local haunts when it rains being a skateboarder(just incase the user name doesn't give it away), get some strange looks of the local chavs having there small "cruises" when they see me and my mates get out of the gt like we should be scallys or something

mak-turbo

Member +
ye stockport chav crusez lol and mcdonalds chav meets u mean ;) they normal leave me alone dont think they like built guys with lots of tattoos and death metal coming from the car hahah

Last edited:

sk8chris

Fresh Recruit
haha i bet yeah McDonald's every Thursday night then onto the back of toys r us, just realized from your garage i have seen your car around a couple of times i recognized the turbo badge on the back, do you know any of the other guys from around stockport?

Last edited: