New guy, new Glanza V

DaveEG

Member +
Hi guys new to the forum (been registered a while though)

Just bought a November 1998 EP91 Glanza V Facelift and picking it up next week, here's a few pictures from my phone!

Purchased the car from Imports Direct at Southampton Docks - Hampshire

Photo0018.jpg

Photo0016.jpg

Photo0015.jpg

Photo0013.jpg

And here's my Honda Civic VTi Coupe that will be up for sale in a week or so

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00373.jpg

DSC00374.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

Comments welcome :)

Also, where would be a good place to buy parts from including standard replacement parts and aftermarket such as coilovers and exhaust systems etc

Cheers

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hey dude,

Welcome aboard.

Glad you posted pics up of your glanza, people dont usually know how to straight away!

Looks super clean, love them in white. Youll fooking love the little beast!

For parts, check out the traders section on the site. Best places would be TM-Developments, Camskill.co.uk & Ricky@Japmad, best & cheapest places by far.........

Enjoy the site & happy posting :beer:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Hey dude,

Welcome aboard.

Glad you posted pics up of your glanza, people dont usually know how to straight away!

Looks super clean, love them in white.

For parts, check out the traders section on the site. Best places would be TM-Developments, Camskill.co.uk & Ricky@Japmad, best & cheapest places by far......... http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Enjoy the site & happy posting :beer:

DaveEG

Member +
Cheers for the comments mate, im an IT Tech guy so can just about figure out how to add pictures:haha:

I can't wait to get it, gonna be awesome fun :drive:

Just waiting for it to be registered!

DaveEG

Member +
Welcome & nice V bud.

How did you find the Honda tec?

Cheers mate, Honda was great, incredibly reliable and such a good exhaust tone in VTEC, but figured I would give a Turbo a go.
Just test driving this V was enough to make me buy one:cool:

A friend of mine has a EP82 with forged internals, I believe its running approx 300BHP, but whatever figures it's pushing, it's bloody good fun!

DaveEG

Member +
Coilovers are high on the list of priorities, gonna stick some good rubber on it first, then coilovers, and providing everything goes well, an exhaust. Possibly an Apexi or a HKS Hi-Power Silent system

addz

Member +
Cheers mate, Honda was great, incredibly reliable and such a good exhaust tone in VTEC, but figured I would give a Turbo a go.
Just test driving this V was enough to make me buy one:cool:

A friend of mine has a EP82 with forged internals, I believe its running approx 300BHP, but whatever figures it's pushing, it's bloody good fun!

It's usually vice versa, from turbo to vtec. Well saying that, a mate drove my V the other night, he was impressed to say the least! He has a B16a which is a decent engine.

Best of luck with V - let the modding commence, oh and it doesn't stop either!:haha:

Matchew

Member +
Awesome V there fella, id go for a Blitz Nur Spec Dude will sound immense, have a look at monstormotorsport also very good

Go for uprated discs like 3g's and some yellow stuff pads million times better

DaveEG

Member +
Also, does anyone have any idea how to change the information below the Avatar, mine seems to read EP82 Starlet GT... I probably wrote that when I joined, seeing as I pretty much bought one but the sale fell through!

Also, does anyone have any idea how to change the information below the Avatar, mine seems to read EP82 Starlet GT... I probably wrote that when I joined, seeing as I pretty much bought one but the sale fell through!

click on your name mate then u can edit them if u click on about me hope this helps:)

ryandavis

Banned
Coilovers are high on the list of priorities, gonna stick some good rubber on it first, then coilovers, and providing everything goes well, an exhaust. Possibly an Apexi or a HKS Hi-Power Silent system

i gots the hi-power system,, its super and dairs no stupid backbox sound off it sounds sweet wen up in the 5000rpm's!!