New guy.

Hack

Fresh Recruit
Hi all. I'm not sure the best way to approach this so here goes.
HKS- FCD,Turbo timer type 0
J-performance- Exhaust mani, De-cat
Magnecor- Blue
Unknown- 3' cat back, Lowering springs,FMAF,FMIC.
Running 1 bar.

What now?

Hack

Fresh Recruit
Thanks alot. Im a bit lost with it to be honest! Not used to having zero room under the bonnet!
Just a quickie....what happens if I remove the power steering pump? Will it damage anything or could I just drive without power steering?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
welcome dude, get some pics up. an it is poss too drive without the power steering i had too for a while. when my bottle cracked. not sure on removal but some one here will be able too assit you

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
If you have a technical question could you make a thread ,after searching for your answer, in the relevant section,as this is for intro's and a picture or two :)

And Welcome along and happy posting
Dan

Hack

Fresh Recruit
Sorry. D'oh. I'll check through and post in the right section.

Pics -
Hack117
[/URL][/IMG]

Hack

Fresh Recruit
Thanks everyone. Really starting on sorting this thing. Looking for reliable mods that I dont need to worry about. Daily driver so need to keep it reliable.

Hack

Fresh Recruit
Thanks guys. I really want a quickshift but I cant seem to find one! I have stuff on order and will update again soon. Thanks again.

weeJohn

Lifer
Thanks guys. I really want a quickshift but I cant seem to find one! I have stuff on order and will update again soon. Thanks again.

Welcome along to the site lad, I see you have already got a foot in the door lol.

If you are looking for parts the best place to post is in the Wanted section of the Classified Forum, people with stuff to sell look through it and even if someone does not have what you want, they might be able to point you in the right direction for it. Ted@CCM might be able to help you out with a short shifter if you still want one, just while we are on that note lol.

Its always good to come back to the welcome thread to see people comments, but its best to post up a build thread in the Members garage section of your car, then you can edit, add to it or change it as you go along and provide an easy link to anyone who has questions specific to you car mate. Its keeps things tidy on the forums and is a great help for everyone. Here is a link to it mate, just click on Subm,it New Car and fill in the blanks......

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/browsecategory.php?c=2