New Interior!!!!

tupac_healy

Member +
Right folks,

If I were keepin my GT (Which I'm really thinking of doing) I'd have to change the interior, following options

a) Swop with someone
b) Seat covers
c) re-trim

a. Anyone interested??

b. Is there anywhere I can find these on the net, I can't find a set to fit a GT anywhere, I'd have to go black leather I think

c. Anyone in Munster (pref Cork) that would do this,

Oh an also bear in mind that my door cards are fully re-trimed too, I presume I can just take them off though?

thoughts and suggestions welcome :rockon:

TomS

Lifer
Check the Buy and sell or the Echo free ads i'm sure i've seen a few gts for breaking in there just buy the full interior and swap it yourself. Changing the interior isn't too hard everything comes out and goes back in fairly easily. I'd recommend doing it yourself insted of paying someone to do it.

I know someone who bought a 95 gt with frontal damage to convert his glanza s. I'm not sure what condition the interior is in but i could pm you his number if you want. It'll probably be fairly cheap

Another option would be to strip the whole lot out weld in a cage and fit a set of recaros with harnesses.

Tom

PelvisGt

Member +
Is your interior damaged or do you just not like the standard look?

If you can you should get the optional extra recaro's for gt's with the all the bits, it wont be cheap but does look really great in there :)

tupac_healy

Member +
see the thing is my interior is white and blue leather EVERYWHERE!!! Its just too bright for me, those recaro's would def be an option,

If I were to get my hands on a standard interior I'd just go for the door cards, I'd throw some leather seat covers on the back (black) and go for some bucket seats. This scenario of course is in an ideal world!!!

ryanerak

Member +
i have the standard recaro interior for sale, dont have the front seats but everything else is here, PM me if interested

glanzared

Fresh Recruit
whats colour is your gt? sky blue? blue and white sounds nice!!!! then again my taste is a lil weird at times :haha:

tupac_healy

Member +
Yeah its sky blue but the interior is not fantastic and white is just shite to keep clean,

I'll PM ya about the interior man