New Launch - TD Custom Oil Catch Tank Kits

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
After a long time coming we have finally got our new design custom oil catch tank kits in stock, our old design was a big favourite and now we have improved the look even better and finished off in a fantastic Blue colour to help give a fantastic under bonnet look!

Oil Catch Tanks catch the oil and moisture in the blow-by gas that causes carbon and sludge build-up in the intake system and the engine. It keeps the engine clean even under hard driving conditions. It is also an excellent engine dress up item that gives a racecar look. Anodised Blue with sight glass. With a turbo car, there is more blow by oil which over time will "gunk" your intake with oil and residue. Fits most applications with both 9mm and 15mm fitting's for a easy install.

Included is:

Oil Catch Tank Unit with Custom TD Engraving (with sight glass)
9mm and 15mm Fitting's
Clear Blue Hose
Clamps
Universal Bracket

CustomOilCatchTankTDEngravedPic2.jpg

CustomOilCatchTankTDEngravedPic1.jpg

Tuning Developments Custom Oil Catch Tank Kits - £39.95 Delivered

To order please follow the link below to our website, we have these instock ready to post for anyone wanting one, if you have any questions please either Email us at Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk or PM:

Nick@TD.co.uk
Mike@TD.co.uk

Order Below:

http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=TDCatchTank

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments
www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
nice one nick just ordering mine now
Anytime Sir, Will get the kit posted out as soon as possible for you sir, thanks again and if you need anything else just let us know.

Many Thanks
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

y3Lo

Member +
look realy nice, and a good price, i'd be buying one but i have one thats been sat around ages waiting to go on.

GTdan

In The Closet
ive seen these fitted - top quality stuff...im considering selling my cusco ones for them lol

G5EGM

Lifer
Gorgeous bit of kit and the top comes off for cleaning.....boost! Just fitted mine that I bought from MonsterMotorsport. Does this come with a larger hose adapter section for PCV setup? ....as seen in pic
DSCF1703.jpg

Bump for quality product.

GTnomez

Member +
Also Nick, i purchased the old style catch can and when i fitted it, the blue hose you supllied me with collapsed?!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
dont want to be a bummer here....but have you just bought some catch tanks in batch and had "TD" engraved in the top...its just i have one identical to that, which i think was off ebay....:homer:

same here..

yeah but you forgot the 7.45 is for the engraving. lol

Each one of you is a dick. You obviously have no idea how businesses run. Do you really think the likes of HKS and Cusco are slaving away making all their products? No, they get companies to do it for them and they sell it on for a profit with their name attached to it with massive margins because they know people will pay way over the odds for something that is "JDM". Like nearly all retailers, TD are distributing parts that they have probably gone to a wholesaler or manufacturer for and you cocksuckers start moaning that they can be found on eBay?! If Nick was selling the Cusco ones would you be saying the same thing, afterall they can be found on eBay. Dicks.

Idrees

Banned
Each one of you is a dick. You obviously have no idea how businesses run. Do you really think the likes of HKS and Cusco are slaving away making all their products? No, they get companies to do it for them and they sell it on for a profit with their name attached to it with massive margins because they know people will pay way over the odds for something that is "JDM". Like nearly all retailers, TD are distributing parts that they have probably gone to a wholesaler or manufacturer for and you cocksuckers start moaning that they can be found on eBay?! If Nick was selling the Cusco ones would you be saying the same thing, afterall they can be found on eBay. Dicks.
Easy, they was only asking/pointing it out!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
A hero?! Hahaha your a funny guy Sheldon. I just know how hard Nick works and then it gets thrown back in his face by people comments.

CMR

Member +
I think your both right tbh, yes companies usually get their products manufactured then sell them theirselves for a profit so you are right on that sense.. thats just how shit happense in retail markets.
But what people were trying to ask, is has he bought say.. 50 from the guy on ebay (i.e the guy on ebay has already paid another company to manufacture them and he sells them for a margin increase) to sell them on for a bit more.
It was a genuine question to be honest and I think you reacted a bit extreme Sam, they were not critising Nick at all and neither am I with this post, just merely asking the question.