New Launch - Ultimate Fast Road Brake Package

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Tuning Developments Ultimate Fast Road Brake Package

Introducing our first of a range of package deals for everyone at TGTT.com, this first package is the Ultimate Fast Road/Track Brake Package, for use with standard Brake calipers and its a purely direct bolt on application.

Each Kit will include the following:

EBC Groove and Dimpled Performance Front Brake Disc's (Pair)
EBC YellowStuff Performance Front Brake Pad's (Set)
Complete Braided Brake Line Kit Carbon Look (Front + Rear Hoses)
Genuine Toyota Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid (1Ltr)

EBCGroovedDiscPic1Small.jpg

EBCYellowStuffPic1-1.jpg

EP82-EP91BraidedBrakeLineKitPic3Sma.jpg

ToyotaBrakeFluidPic1.jpg

Tuning Developments Retail Prices:

EBC Groove and Dimpled Performance Front Brake Disc's (Pair) - £145.00
EBC YellowStuff Performance Front Brake Pad's (Set) - £76.00
Complete Braided Brake Line Kit Carbon Look (Front + Rear Hoses) - £56.50
Genuine Toyota Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid (1Ltr) - £13.00

Total Price Normally - £290.50

Special Offer Package Price:

Total - £250.00 Delivered (15% Discount)

No minimum number required to start this as its a special offer so if you would like to order a kit please either PM Nick@TD.co.uk or Mike@TD.co.uk or otherwise please Email us at Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk

All Parts are available seperately through our website www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Description

EBC Performance Disc's - EBC are one of the worlds top brake disc, pads and drum manufacturers with many of the products winning top awards and used in WRC rallying.

Wider Grooves helps bring more cool air to the surface of the pad helping to keep the pads and rotor cooler. By reducing temperature this helps improve braking performance. The discs also have a much better ability to expel water, dirt and debris from the braking area.

EBC Yellowstuff Pad's - Ultra high friction pads for race use but perfectly safe for street use.

Although a full race material and capable of high temperature use with very good wear life, this new formulation sets a new trend in race type brake pad compounds. The “bite” from cold is superb which is uncommon with race materials (normally requiring warm-up) and makes this a pad which can be safely used on the road as well as on the race track.

Braided Brake Line Kit's Front + Rear - Each kit comes with CNC machined fittings, banjo bolts, new copper washers, stainless steel braided teflon hoses, PVC protective wipe-clean sleeve.

These kits help give a much firmer pedal feel compared to the stock OEM rubber hoses which tend to expand when under hydraulic pressure.

Genuine Toyota Dot5.1 Brake Fluid- Toyota Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid is a synthetic brake fluid designed specifically for the Toyota's. With a Minimum wet boiling point of 195°c and a variety of anti corrosion additives this is a must have when changing brake fluid.

How To Order

You can place your order via the website at: http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=UltimateBrakeKit otherwise you can contact us directly using the options below.

Please either contact Nick@TD.co.uk or Mike@TD.co.uk otherwise Email us at Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk and quote the Ultimate Fast Road Brake Package and we will send all details across to take payment and get the products sent out as soon as possible.

All Products are available seperately through the website at:

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Many Thanks for your business
~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Wow! Thats extremely tempting! I already have braided lines on my motor, how much without these?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Wow! Thats extremely tempting! I already have braided lines on my motor, how much without these?

Hi Mate

We can do the package without the Braided Lines for:
£200 Delivered

Many Thanks

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I don't do track days I do however 1/4 mile the car.

last time out after my 4th run after a fairly quick turn around I did feel serious brake fade after my run, is there any point in me going for one of the 4pot conversions or do u reckon this will be more than suitable?

Nick@TD.co.uk

I don't do track days I do however 1/4 mile the car.

last time out after my 4th run after a fairly quick turn around I did feel serious brake fade after my run, is there any point in me going for one of the 4pot conversions or do u reckon this will be more than suitable?
Hi There

We recommend this brake upgrade over a 4pot if you don't really do track work alot this is ideal for you and you will notice a huge improvement over your current setup.

well u do the discs on there own?
Hi Mate, Yeah we do Discs on there own, drop us a PM or Email and i'll sort out a price for you mate :)

Great price Nick - well done! I may be interested in this very shortly ;)
Thanks alot sir, this kit is the best package you will get for stock calipers, the disc's are the best on the market and take the abuse of heavy braking as we have tested these against the others on the market and these far far out perform any others!

Thanks alot guys!

96v

Member +
hi, can you do this with rear discs and without the pads and brake fluid as i have them already!!!!!!!! lol

Nick@TD.co.uk

hi, can you do this with rear discs and without the pads and brake fluid as i have them already!!!!!!!! lol
Hi There

We can source Rear Discs, are you wanting grooved or non grooved rear discs?

We can sort out a special package for you no problems just drop us a PM with everything you want included.

Many Thanks

Fro

Member +
Nice stuff! Could you pm me a price for just discs and pads please? Just out of interest as i am trying to price up some discs and pads for the front :)

Fro

Member +
Nice addition to the site there Nick. What is the hub diameter on these or are all models the same?

Nick@TD.co.uk

Nice addition to the site there Nick. What is the hub diameter on these or are all models the same?
There 55mm Hub Diameter mate, 1992 onwards use the 55mm Hub Diameter, before that it was 54mm.

I'm checking with EBC now to see if they will do a 54mm Hub Disc set for the early EP82's

Let us know if anyone wants parts seperate as were willing to do some deals on all brake products currently!

Many Thanks

y3Lo

Member +
i would be interested in pads, currently using mintex 1144, reckon the yellow stuff will perform better?

Nick@TD.co.uk

i would be interested in pads, currently using mintex 1144, reckon the yellow stuff will perform better?
The Yellowstuff Pads perform alot better than the Mintex 1144 in every way really, they work from cold just as well but have a much harder bite once warmed up and brake dust is reduced along with wear, all round a really good brake pad and highly recommended by us, drop us a PM as we have them instock.

how much would this kit cost with rear discs and pads too? dont have to be grooved etc
Hi Drew, drop us a PM and we can discuss on what pads etc you want for the rear and we can get something sorted for you.

I just need the brake fluid...how many litres do I need to do a complete drain/refil?

Thanks Lewis
Hi Lewis

No worrys at all, we have that instock ready to go and the bottles come in 1litres and 1 bottle should do the whole car no problems.

Many Thanks
Enquiry@TuningDevelopments.co.uk