Calum

Fresh Recruit
hi im calum the new boy but i hav had my starlet for years :) rubbish with computers had to grt help but finally joined mite be a while b4 i get sum pics up :haha:

Lol Welcome to the forum mate. Im sure you will find your way about pretty quickly its an easy forum to use. To upload pictures go to www.photobucket.com and sign up there. That will allow you to upload pictures from your computer and then you just copy and paste the code and the picture will appear:p
If you need any help then drop me a PM buddy and I will talk you through it so get some pictures up:haha:
Christy

Calum

Fresh Recruit
Lol Welcome to the forum mate. Im sure you will find your way about pretty quickly its an easy forum to use. To upload pictures go to www.photobucket.com and sign up there. That will allow you to upload pictures from your computer and then you just copy and paste the code and the picture will appear:p
If you need any help then drop me a PM buddy and I will talk you through it so get some pictures up:haha:
Christy[/QUOTE]

wil try that thanks

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hello and welcome to TGTT...
enjoy your stay im sure you will get betting at using the pooter the more time you spend on here tee hee

:) x