New phone sony erricson c905 - some pics

goldenvtr

Member +
took a few pics using my new phone, got some pretty cool settings on there but the pics are great!

jsut some eunos shots:p

DSC00006-1.jpg

DSC00009-1.jpg

DSC00013-1.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00008-1.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

DSC00019-1.jpg

Last edited:

GTnomez

Member +
is that a bonnet bra or summit to prevent chips? as the paint is different and oh also you have too much money

new house
new phone
new car

goldenvtr

Member +
is that a bonnet bra or summit to prevent chips? as the paint is different and oh also you have too much money

new house
new phone
new car

lol i move back out the house, personal life issues:p but the phone was just my yearly upgrade :D im skint!

the bumper just needs another coat of laquer as its faded but rest of the car is mint, bumper dosnt matter though as i have something else for it on teh way ;)

Pav

Member +
I actually really want one of these right now, theyre mint! Where did you get it from?

Nice pics mate, you have a sweet example there. :)

durmz

Member +
only thing is the speaker broke in it within 2 weeks :( everyone looks at me funny when im allways talking on loud speaker haha

twaiter

Member +
guys i work for o2 n can honestly say we get a S*** load of these fones for warranty repair due to speaker problems, slide problems and screen problems, i ended up with the pixon instead to save myself the hassle,
nice pics all the same mate!

goldenvtr

Member +
this phone will probably be my next one, how you finding it?

nice pics btw ;)

its good but the way the slide is kinda covers the numbers 1,2,3 so awkward to text as its so small. features are all good though, its alot more bussiness bassed than my last phone (k850i)

I actually really want one of these right now, theyre mint! Where did you get it from?

Nice pics mate, you have a sweet example there. :)

was jsut my contract upgrade im with 3g - shitty network but good price plans

guys i work for o2 n can honestly say we get a S*** load of these fones for warranty repair due to speaker problems, slide problems and screen problems, i ended up with the pixon instead to save myself the hassle,
nice pics all the same mate!

great lol ill make sure i dont use iton max volume then. dont fancy having a repair striaght away, my other errisons have all been brilliant not one had a techincal problem (software crassed a few times but a firmware update sorts that)

Pav

Member +
lmao, I was talking about the car. :p

As it happens I couldnt care less about phones. I still have the same one I had 4 years ago! :rockon:

But miatas, love them!

Last edited: