New remap, struggle to start

mitchracer

Member +
Hi, basically I had my car mapped today and the car is running proper sweet, feels so much better. Only problem I'm finding is now it struggles to start, needs like 10seconds of turning over to start but starts nice when it's warmed up. only thing changed since map is 460 injectors fitted. Am running emanage blue Stil on tdo4 setup . Have I pulled a wire out somewhere That I haven't noticed? Advice would be much appreciated, many thanks

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
would it not need programmin with those injectors coz if u look at cold starts the ecu dumps twice the amount of fuel in to warm the engine up quicker to runnin temperature but if u hav put bigger injectors on then maybe it dumpin too much fuel in the cylinders

dac69er

Super Moderator
take it back and complain.
they most likely raped you over the cost of it so you may as well try and get your moneys worth

take it back and complain.
they most likely raped you over the cost of it so you may as well try and get your moneys worth

x2

common trick of a crap/lazy mapper is to get a decent power figure and make the car 'go well' when on song and then they don't bother with the driveability of anything else i.e. cold starts, driving off boost, driving low down etc etc. because you leave happy not discovering any of the shite that pisses you off they normally get away with it.