Member +
HORRIBLE!

havent liked impreza styling since the early 2000's and this looks even worse
looks like an ugly version of the civic
And does it say NO TURBOCHARGER......No Point if u ask me

EVO all the way!!!!!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
if u read it properly it says theyll bring out a wrx and sti version later on but to begin with its 1.5 and 2.0! i like the front view but rear isnt all that good

starbogt

Member +
I've got a magazine japanese performance and pics of the wrx and uk sti and as a none impreza lover they are really nice in comparison to any of the impreza's on todays market... Shame I'll never afford 1..

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Im not a impreza fan but ive seen these at work, they look nice but im sure the WRX and STi Turbo version will look beasty, ill wait until i see them before i judge completely.

C

CaL

HORRIBLE!

havent liked impreza styling since the early 2000's and this looks even worse
looks like an ugly version of the civic
And does it say NO TURBOCHARGER......No Point if u ask me

EVO all the way!!!!!

big DITTO on this....1993 wrxs were the thing that started it all.....

Last edited by a moderator:

tosa2tosa

Member +
if u read it properly it says theyll bring out a wrx and sti version later on but to begin with its 1.5 and 2.0! i like the front view but rear isnt all that good

was a bit of an essay so must of mist it
guess the top models will look a lil better but still wouldnt have 1

riko666

Member +
Only around 300 WRX's will be brought in a year, and about 1000 Sti's...Subaru is trying to compete directly with the Econohatches in the C-Segment, I.e. Focus, Golf, Astra, and as such it's putting it's main efforts into making the Impreza more mainstreme...hence why the 1.5 & 2.0L N/a's will be the predominent presence in the UK...

It's a shame, cause they're crap

Dave.

Member +
aw come on now, the STI and WRX models are LOVELY seen a few pics of them in various magazines and i'd LOVE one...

thefalls

Member +
"There are two engines available until the wild turbocharged WRX and STI models are introduced: a 1.5 and 2-litre, both in Subaru's famous 'boxer' configuration, which make a nice – if a little muted - noise."

In the making i guess....only time will tell...
PS:wass up lio...

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
In all honesty it don't look too bad even if it's a bit " Seat ibiza " in the back but it's alot better than some of the new hondas and dare i say toyotas in the looks department,

still one of the few cars i'd consider buying if i was in the market for a brand new car

saddler

Member +
subaru_sti.jpg