New sunstrip fitted!

Kev

Member +
Steve and I at Barwell Bodyworks just printed this off today and fitted it. I'm going to do the toyota logo again, it stuck down before I could properly align it :(

sunstrip1.jpg

sunstrip2.jpg

sunstrip3.jpg

sunstrip4.jpg

sunstrip5.jpg

I would like to offer these and different designs to TGTT.COM members, but will be checking with admin first.

thanks
Kev

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Looks good mate.

I would have just had the toyota logo on the left & the rest blank tho. Im not a fan of writing etc.. on sunstrips. Just my 2p :D

Lewis :)

Kev

Member +
We have done it to show what it possible with design's and logo's really.

I personally quite like it, but everyone will have different opinions.

I've contacted admin and hope to able offer these and different designs to members here.

thanks
Kev

durmz

Member +
yer ide kinda add that its a bit too much going on like, but I see what ure saying by just showing what can be done, personally ide pick maybe one or two bits out of the lot, but either way, looks alright

sry didn't like it, too much writing on there but its an original idea to just show it off to others for ideas! well done for that

dac69er

Super Moderator
would be ok if the car was a show car for a company or for advertising, but im really not a fan of it.

We have done it to show what it possible with design's and logo's really.

I personally quite like it, but everyone will have different opinions.

I've contacted admin and hope to able offer these and different designs to members here.

thanks
Kev

I would have went for different style of writting. But like you said everybody will have different opinions:)
If you like it then thats most important it is your car.

If you do start to sell these on the site you might want to state that these are for show use only pending on what country the customers are from.

Sunstrips are illegal in alot of countries and you really don't want people looking refunded after police has taken them off:p

Aidan

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Web site addy is ok but to have the name of ya car on there....NO..

I cant help but laugh at the twat's with VAUXHALL or CORSA, FORD across there windscreen, wots the matter are you to thick to remember wot car you are driving????

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i dont like it im afraid. i dont think it goes with the rest of the car.