new to tgtt

Markoos

Member +
Been a member on uksc for some time now and on here aswell just never made myself know.

i have a 96 Glanza V in black, Mods:

List of parts:

full jap speed exhaust system (a dave B origional)
Blitz Air filter
Blitz SUS BOV
Autobahn front mount
Hks actuator
Schneider A-tech alloys
Whiteline panard rod
Cusco rear strut brace
c-pillar bar
Tein lowering springs
Black diamond drilled and grooved front brake discs
Toyo T1R's
Tc Short shifter (arriving this week)
uprated manifold
Polished rocker cover just because haha

As it says above i have the air filter but no longer in use as im running straight off the turbo now, the sound is completely different and more responsive.

Here is the link to my uksc thread which shows the car from standard to what it is now i would have put pics on here but cant figure it out, let me know what you think :drive:

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10729&st=0

Markoos

kieran.s gt

Member +
nice clean car
whats the japspeed exhaust like does it sound well have one on the way
btw welcome to the site:rockon:

Hey dude welcome to tgtt! You should post a pic of you car up as you need to be a member on uksc to be able to view it.:) Happy posting!

Markoos

Member +
cheers guys i am very pleased with it :)

gorgeous.jpg

DSC04075.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC04076.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC04071.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0118.jpg

Rockercover1.jpg
[/IMG]

Markoos

Member +
welcome markoos see youve made it across is your rocker cover still clean?

haha not at the moment dean as my breather appears to be leaking oil so need a catch tank which i shall be getting shortly then im going to clean it up and make it look all shiney again

Kelly

Member +
Hey kelly, im from bury. There is a really nice silver ep82 knockin around my end which is really nice!

Where you from?

Markoss

from Wigan area, theres quite a few ep's this way, alot of the glanza in my area are not ppl on the site though tbh i dont expect the engines or the car (due to driving skill) be on the road for very long, some get in the wrong hands! :(

Markoos

Member +
from Wigan area, theres quite a few ep's this way, alot of the glanza in my area are not ppl on the site though tbh i dont expect the engines or the car (due to driving skill) be on the road for very long, some get in the wrong hands! :(

its a shame when that happens, tahts why i wouldnt want to seel myn coz it would prob go to somebody that would wrap it round a tree within 5 mins of buying it

Kelly

Member +
aye, i need buy another car soon, need 4doors and a bigger boot but i'm not selling my GT refuse to, especially when they go for so little not like i'm guna finacially gain from getting rid of it.

Will have to organise a northwest meet soon.

Markoos

Member +
aye, i need buy another car soon, need 4doors and a bigger boot but i'm not selling my GT refuse to, especially when they go for so little not like i'm guna finacially gain from getting rid of it.

Will have to organise a northwest meet soon.

yeah i know what you mean, if i ever get rid of it then it will be to a garage like a px. but myt just keep it and do it up slowly but sorn it haha