New to the Starlet :D

MortonP

Fresh Recruit
Hi all I`m not really new on the Jap scene i was running around in a mk4 Na supra and sold that when got offered a good price, Since then i`ve been running a 51 reg 1.8t sport passat b5.5 facelift (long name eh) Anyways A friend of mine had a starlet and I thought it was the coolest lil jap i ever drove so now i`m looking for one now :) not a turbo though just the 1.3 will do for now :) I got 1k to spend of can do a deal on my passat if anyone wants something big, Anyways hope to get a s'let and meet you all soon :rockon:

Last edited:

MortonP

Fresh Recruit
Bought it

Thanks guys, Well I've done it I've smacked that buy it now button for all its worth just waiting to hear from the lad so i can sort out payment etc etc Well excited, he`s a jne member called stig if anyone might know of him you`ll know the car, Its baby blue with a black roof and bonnet, achrinyte (think thats how it spelt) alloys

Paul_JJ

Member +
Welcome!

There are plenty of cars for sale, include NA UK models, but they're different to the Jap. Imported Starlets!

Why do you want a starlet in particular, I mean the non turbo is quite slow and not very economical either, the only benefit is dirt cheap insurance!

MortonP

Fresh Recruit
Atm I have to do 50-60 miles every day round trip to help with physio for me mum so not really after huge power atm just a base car to get started, I have the same plans everyone has normally has like engine change, brake and box upgrade etc etc I`ll try get some pics up soon :)

MortonP

Fresh Recruit
Dont seem to be getting any contact at all from seller and bit worried now, Its a local car and was hoping to have things sorted for tomorrow morning, Nothing is definite yet so if anyone knows where there is a starlet going for 1k let me know :)