New toy

easty-5

Member +
Not been on the car scene much recently, purely due to the fact of losing interest in the shit heap MR2 I had. Well it sold last week (I could sell sand to the arabs!) so I picked up this baby at the weekend:

23.jpg

sideview.jpg

rear.jpg

front-1.jpg

It's a 1995 UK car, fitted with a Eunos engine complete with matt black hardtop. It was owned by an older guy who has covered less than 500 miles in the last two years, with MOT's to back his claims up. It recently had £3800 worth of restoration work carried out which was kept a secret from his wife which I found rather amusing It's not completely standard under the bonnet either:

enginebay1.jpg

Thats a little TD05 strapped on there. It goes rather well considering its only running 7 PSI. It needs a few bits and bobs done, first being a crack in the downpipe needs fixed and sourcing a new one is proving rather bloody difficult. After that then I'll upgrade the brakes to 1.8 items and fit an Oil cooler. Then it'll be off for bigger injectors and either an Emanage or Megasquirt management as it's only running a Voodoo box (very basic piggyback) then boost will be upped to 14psi and should be making approx 220-240 RWHP.

cameroon95

Member +
yo dude, glad to see you got the MR2 sold. New career in sales?:haha:

I'm just away to pop the glanza up for sale soon, looking to get something a bit bigger. Can't see the pic at work but it sounds awesome!

G5EGM

Lifer
nice motor dude....ru gona get her skidding?

should sign up to jdmtas (aberdeen local jap site) its been going bout 3yrs n is growing fast :D but there's a good handful of these on there.