Newbie from Edinburgh (almost)

bryanscott

Fresh Recruit
Evening folks, I'm Bryan from a wee place just outside Edinburgh and I am currently driving a wee black Glanza V.

I got the car after swapping my mate for my S14A pretty much for one reason, the Glanza should be easier to sell :haha:turns out I actually quite like it and it is really going to help me save the little bit extra to get back into the cars i really love (Hondas). I used to own an EK4 SiR with pretty much the perfect spec for me and I really regret selling it so will be looking to get back into one as soon as.

You are probably thinking that I have just joined up here to sell on and you would be right. I will try to conrtibute a little but i tend to be quite quiet on alot of the other forums I browse regularly so don't think bad of me :p

Anyway enough of the life story.

Welcome along dude. You need 50 posts or more and have to be a member for more than 30 days , so dont go spamming the forum to up your post count just to sell your car. Enjoy your stay.

bryanscott

Fresh Recruit
No worries dude, I'm not a big fan of spam at all so will try to keep it valid and relevant, plus I will have the car for a wee while yet so I am in no hurry to put it up for sale, I don't even have the V5 yet since I only got the car on Monday:haha:

Fro

Member +
No worries dude, I'm not a big fan of spam at all so will try to keep it valid and relevant, plus I will have the car for a wee while yet so I am in no hurry to put it up for sale, I don't even have the V5 yet since I only got the car on Monday:haha:

Welcome along, you never know, you might prefer the V and keep it :cool:

Thats cool dude its just there was some muppets in the past who used to be at it. You wont be dissapointed with the Starlet in the times we're in cheap fun some might say a recession buster.:haha: Enjoy your stay.

bryanscott

Fresh Recruit
As much as I enjoy it at the moment its a little too quiet (mostly down to the HKS Silent Hi-Power) and it doesn't rev nearly enough for my liking :haha: . The car is just temporary until I can get together enough cash for some sort of mad stripped and caged Civic of any generation or a good EK9/98 spec DC2 :cool:

Having said that I think if I could keep the Glanza it would make a cracking wee everyday car. Mine needs some coilovers, new steering wheel (feels like I'm driving a bus!) and some sort of fixed bucket and a very low seat rail.

Where would be good places to look for the seat rail if anyone knows? I'm thinking along the lines of a Bride seat/super low rail combo.