Newbie From Sheffield

thorpy36

Fresh Recruit
Hi Guys,

I live in Sheffield and I am admittedly a bit of a petrol head.

Just thought I should say hi to everyone as I await the arrival of my new car... eeeeek.

I have just purchased my first ever piece of Japanese engineering (the best kind).

it is a 1997 Glanza V.

image_3_zps8891cf7d.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_2_zpsa74d4309.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_1_zps1c3b88e0.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_1_zps116557dc.png
[/URL][/IMG]
here is the mods list:

Team 5zigen cat back exhaust system
Apexi Gauges (Boost, water temp, oil temp)
tein coil overs
Sard Analyse ECU
TRD ignition Leads
Blitz dual SBC-R boost controller
HKS turbo timer
hks sqv dump valve
CT9 turbo @ 1Bar
rx-7 top mount intercooler
toy tuning front mount induction kit
trd quick shift
toy tuning reservoir scoks
livesport spoiler
ZEP C pillar bar
Evo 7 Recaro Buckets
15" Work wheels

I hope you all like it, if not tough because I do !.

any feed back on the expected performance would be good as I know sod all about these cars right now :D

anyways thank for now :D

Last edited:

davehart

Member +
Looks a nice tidy car!

Those SARD ECU's are quite good, I had one for my old GT4 and it really transforms the car!

thorpy36

Fresh Recruit
thanks,

yeah I am going to give it a full detail and get the wheels fully refurbished maybe in anthracite grey when I get her.

but I am well chuffed with it.

I have never driven a turbo petrol before let alone a little pocket rocket like this so I am really exited to get behind the wheel.

thorpy36

Fresh Recruit
Cheers guys, so how many people are there around Sheffield area? And do people often meet up? Just because I currently have a seat ibiza and the guys off the IOC forum always meet up at least 1 every couple of months and have a chat and what not. So is there any of that on this forum ?

davehart

Member +
There are a fair few folk around the Sheffield area. Not really clued up on any meets that go off being Starlet specific but there is usually a local Sheffield meet each week you get a few EP's down to.

Now the summers over, I don't think there will be many meets going off.