Newbie on the starlet scene

moony187

Member +
Hey everyone, thought I'd join up and get acquainted with what starlets have to offer as I've just recently become the owner of one. Not very familiar with them at all apart from them being little pocket rockets lol. Previous car was a civic 1.4 which the starlet completely overshadows in comparison so I'm hoping to stick with it for a while and see what I can learn from it too. Hoping to get some help on a few things which I'm trying to get done on the car itself so this definitely seems like the place to be :)

moony187

Member +
Welcome along man ooddles of info on here. Is it a gt turbo or starlet n/a?

Its a GT turbo mate. Was gonna go for a DC2 Integra but there weren't many good ones and hardly JDM spec ones either so thought I'd take a look at what else was within my budget and came across one of these. I've taken a liking to it but its got some bits that need sorting out which isn't very exciting for me as I've hardly ever touched one of these until now lol.

rosso321

Member +
Its a GT turbo mate. Was gonna go for a DC2 Integra but there weren't many good ones and hardly JDM spec ones either so thought I'd take a look at what else was within my budget and came across one of these. I've taken a liking to it but its got some bits that need sorting out which isn't very exciting for me as I've hardly ever touched one of these until now lol.

There a great car man enjoy.

moony187

Member +
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, will try and get a few pics up of the car when I get a chance. Its looking a bit scruffy at the moment so a good wash and wax is in order before I even think of taking any pictures of it lol.