Newbie with a glanza rep

chanelle1234

Member +
Hi everyone
My name is chanelle im 21 and from essex. I have had my starlet sr for 2 months now and when i bought it, it was completely standard. I have done this sinse i have owned it.

Lowered on 40mm spax springs
Greenstuff brake pads
Glanza shocks
Full glanza bodykit
Clear indicators and repeators
Full stainless centre section with a trd backbox
16" Inovit SVTi's
Full gt turbo interior
Momo steering wheel
K&N air filter
Glanza strut brace.

I have at home waiting to go on.
Duck spoiler
Corolla manifold

and in a few weeks a set of these sexy things
gt3_6.jpg

bellow are a few pics of my car before and after.

starlet.jpg

starlet2.jpg

after

_MG_8583.jpg

_MG_8534.jpg

S8300664.jpg

S8300649.jpg

S8300645.jpg

thanks for reading
comments welcome

chanelle x

dac69er

Super Moderator
that one of the neatest body conversions ive seen. good job. bloody clean car i must say. a hell of a difference from the stock motor ;)

you dont happen to still have the old speedlines and rear spoiler off your sr?

chanelle1234

Member +
haha. i have just today sold the spoiler, and my bf has the speedlines atm. He may be getting new wheels soon so if your interested i will bear you in mind.

thanks for the comments, not to bad for a woman then hey ;)

chanelle x

dac69er

Super Moderator
haha. i have just today sold the spoiler, and my bf has the speedlines atm. He may be getting new wheels soon so if your interested i will bear you in mind.

thanks for the comments, not to bad for a woman then hey ;)

chanelle x

not bad for anyone tbh.
yeah, interested in the speedlines for my girlfriends ep91. has some crap standard steels on it and would look nice with the stock sr speedlines on it as its lowered already.

you planning on dropping a 4efte in or just keeping it n/a power?

binnzie

Member +
omg that's amazin! Cant wait to convert mine! Where did you get the body kit from? An how did you do the white scoop on the black bonnet? Looks amazing!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
That is extremely good for only 2 months!

Bring it to the TGTT Track Day at Cadwell, check out the link in my sig. Represent our female members!

chanelle1234

Member +
thanks for the comments guys.
Everyone askes about putting a 4efte engine in and my response is no as i only have 1yrs no claims and i will end up killing myself in it lol. I will prob go for a glanza in a few years time as my insurance next year is 1k.
I will be up jae this year on the uksc stand.

chanelle x

Bazza

Member +
ive got everything you need if you want to do a turbo conversion

pm me if interested

nice car aswell by the way

Last edited:

Gav_Kara

Member +
thanks for the comments guys.
Everyone askes about putting a 4efte engine in and my response is no as i only have 1yrs no claims and i will end up killing myself in it lol. I will prob go for a glanza in a few years time as my insurance next year is 1k.
I will be up jae this year on the uksc stand.

chanelle x

You wont kill your self trust me,i own a gt and have done for the last 2years im 22 and still learning to drive so im sure you will be fine

Brendanlez

Member +
omg that's amazin! Cant wait to convert mine! Where did you get the body kit from? An how did you do the white scoop on the black bonnet? Looks amazing!

The scoop can be unbolted from the bonnet for painting, so you just take it out and paint which ever part the other colour... Nice lookin starlet by the way