AntiguaGT

Fresh Recruit
DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

GP82

Member +
She is stunning! :rockon:

What setup are you runnin'? I can see a external wastegate... :)

Edit - Jus' worked out it's a T3 Tercel :homer:

Last edited:

GTRob

Member +
i see u get it back from clinton, how she running? what management you using on it? and when i getting my driving?

AntiguaGT

Fresh Recruit
she's running aight..gotta get her a turbo timer...she using a safc with 440cc injectors...but for now its gonna stay like that..until i get some money...for some forgies!!! .....about the driving part.....hmmmmm....when i get it licenced..u could check me.

p.s Rob where i could get some door locks for the car...cus me nuh able dem tief it again

GTRob

Member +
what you mean door locks, u mean new locks to replace the old ones? y not just get a good alarm system?

where did u get the turbo from?

Guye

Lifer
Very nice tercel. Should be quick. This thread may be locked though, I don't think you are allow to post pics if you are non paying...links would be fine if that happens I think.

Wild

Member +
Nice Terc dude! You windies love 4e-fte.... but all I saw when i was last in Jamaica was loads of townaces!

Wild

Member +
Mine does that too on a 4e-fte paseo swap.... would love a solution to stop it running all the time.

Wild

Member +
No mine just goes on at the 'on' position on the key turn, IE before the key has been twised to start. Its to do with wiring in some way, but as looms for our cars are custom, its harder to say ehat exactly to do... :)