next car

richglanzav

Member +
i cnt help it even tho i have a 250+bhp glanza that i apsolutely adore i just can't shake off that feeling that i would love to try other things...obviously i ay gna sell the glanza for a while now after spending a bomb on it, but i always look at other stuff aswell.

ive only had a corsa SRI and the glanza lol so my list is fairly long, but heres a few candidates for my next car, p.s i dnt do a lot of miles so cud probz afford sumthin that drinks a fair bitta fuel, just a case of waiting a year or two till insurance is cheaper,

nissan pulsar
evo 6
integra type r

I would also consider swapping the glanza for a GT turbo but only if i find a minted gunmetal grey one and id keep my performance bits for it, if not then in a few years the car i would most like is a 500bhp rx7 :D

so every1 post up a car you would like next :drive:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Dont go near a pulsar, and if you want power leave the teg alone or double what you paid for the parts of the glanza to make it near as quick,the evo would be my choice as long as you dont go mad with it it should be alright,personally id go R33 GTR;)

Gee

Member +
If I had a garage or a large drive so I could store another car, I would consider:

Evo
S15 Silvia
RX7
350Z
S2000
Supra
M3 E46
R32/33 depending on price

richglanzav

Member +
whats the mpg like on a completely stock skyline just outta curiosity...and a slightly modded one just how quick r they cus me dads always wanted one and he cud av 1 if he wanted lol

squeekyduck

Member +
Next car for me will be a saab 93/BMW 530D/Merc E320D/Audi A6 for the commute and an S2000 for weekends. Glanza will be staying put as well.

stuart

Member +
Would love my next car to be R34 Skyline, but can't see it happening for another few years. Gonna have to settle with the Starlet and me bmw's. :)

thechomper

Member +
twin cam ,love them ,there toyota ,cheap to run and rwd action ,

if money was not a option
supra tt
evo, dos'nt matter which one
chaser
dc5