NI Area) Ultimate Car Show Larne, 28th March

alan_d

Lifer
Hi folks,

***LOCATION CHANGE FOR THIS SUNDAY****
The correct location is FG WILSONS LARNE

Map Link below:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...3797&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A&cid=8272117038387021070

I have confirmed a 15 car stand for this years ultimate car show, in Larne, Co Antrim.

This years stand will be split between ourselves here on TGTT, and my own website, NI-Jap, in order to field as strong a contingent of japanese models as possible.

Due to this, I am allocating TGTT FIVE spaces initially, along with invited members who I have already contacted.
The reasoning behind this is that I trust the members I have contacted implicitly, and they wont let us down.

Last years show was absolutely fantastic, and I hope this years carrys on this theme.

Application to show your car can be placed below by posting a pic of your car and brief spec, we're not trying to judge the cars we show by how much has been spent, just looking for that something different - even uber mintness! :D

PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU CAN GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE THERE!

file.php

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
indeed Stu - It was a great day too :( Trev came too and shared in the delights of my friends Bed and Breakfast. He has a table reserved for us by the window right up till 1:30pm, and promised top class service to us as well!

Trev has sampled his signature harbour fry, and is slowly regaining an apetite for food again ready for the next one - the quality and quantity is first rate!

http://www.theharbourinnlarne.com/

menu:
http://www.theharbourinnlarne.com/grill.php

its run by my mate Andrew (bubbles) and his family, and they know how to cook :D

if anyone is down in and we're not about, look for this guy or his mrs (laura) and tell them your from TGTT for top service!

DSCF8929.JPG

Ps. Stu! I dont have your phone number - you supported TGTT at this last year and have first refusal on a space too!

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
shouldnt be a problem - can you post a pic of your car/spec just to run it past my buddy who ive organised our stand with?

trdulster

Fresh Recruit
wa

got these spaces fille me an my m8 were talkin about goin dont in the v and the gt will get pics up if space are not filled thanks

alan_d

Lifer
***LOCATION CHANGE***

The grounds have been changed to FG WILSONS LARNE, thankfully much easier to find :D

PLEASE CAN EVERYONE SHOWING, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATIONS NOW!

otherwise security wont let your car in lol! that would be pretty pants.

Scooby

Member +
Ill throw mine on if any spaces left ? FMIC is now on since that picture was taken

Glanza7.jpg

Lowered 40mm
BLITZ Dump Valve
Apexi Power Intake
HKS Cat back Stainless steel exhaust system
J Performance Manifold
J Performance Decat/Downpipe
J Performance FMIC
Walbro Fuel Pump
HKS FCD
Sard FPR
Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller @ 1 bar boost
HKS Actuator
Prosport Boost Gauge
Prosport Oil Pressure Gauge
Front & Rear Strut braces
16" Rays Engineering Alloys
DVD Player
Kenwood Speakers
HKS 1.3 Radiator Cap
Mintex 1144 brake pads

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
Thanks Scooby - Very very welcome indeed - can you pm me your registration? security in FG wilsons need all the regs from the stands or the cars wont be allowed in the gates lol!

Dan507

Member +
28th, when i turn 17.
Can't wait till i pass my test. im going to be traveling to loads of meets :)
Hope you guys have a good time.