nicknitrous21 - Red Glanza on the block..

Hello mates!

I'm Nick from Greece.. I live in a suburb of Athens and I have a red Glanza V replica (LHD conversion) like, let's say, Aga's conversion, but not on that level like Aga's gem..

I'm sure that a lot help and knowledge will come for me and my car.. Absolutely FANTASTIC place.. GREAT job until now.. Just keep up like that mates!
Cheers!:rockon:

Sure! In the right section off course.. Mine is still stock as far as from specs.. The only aftermarket thing that I have on my engine is TRD spark plug wires..
Thanks for the welcoming Jim!:)

turbojim

Lifer
thats no problem bud and you can post pics of your car in here if you like as this is where most new members do it :)

and about only having spark plug leads believe me this place will help you change that for the good:rockon:

lol! I know.. It's just a temporary solution until something much much better takes place.. Stock 4e-fte spark plug wire were in really bad condition when I bought the car..

All started like this, one year and two months ago..
8073593.jpg
8073604.jpg

8073620.jpg
8073630.jpg

8073661.jpg
8073690.jpg

8112308.jpg

My madness and obsess about some things and body work generally, in combination with a misfortune one year before
9759243.jpg
9759250.jpg

(I found it like this a day after my work..)
Drived me in making nowadays like this..
21722025.jpg

21949196.jpg

10786692.jpg
10786703.jpg

Also my car had installed from the first day I bought it (lucky lucky!) coilovers with the upper mounts Tein SuperStreet and I also installed a glanza v radiator (had one non-turbo from the simple ep91 model,the previous guy didn't change it with the whole conversion), 2 pot brakes from Corolla 20v Levin "blacktop" (I think..:p) with mintex brake pads and braided lines front and rear,TRD spark plug wires (already mentioned!), LG LAC-M9600R R/CD/MP3 player, Kosei K1 Racing TS 15" wheels painted white with Toyo T1R tyres, front stock Glanza strut bar, front under brace, Carbon Culture carbon bonnet, Defi Control Unit II, amber Defi BF-Link boost meter and HKS turbo timer type-1. I have also purchased amber Defi BF-Link Exhaust Temp. meter and rear stock Glanza strut bar but these are not fitted on my car yet.. If you want some pics from the items I installed just tell me to upload some because I don't want to put them all by myself and become too tiring.. It has a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go...
I hope you like it..

D3N0

Member +
very nice car mate, keep it up. glanzas look great in red, jus dont let the sun fade the colour... really like it.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Car looks lovely mate!!!

Welcome to the forum bro!!

Kon

GT_Irl

Member +
Welcome along! Lovely rare red glanza you have there:) Keep us updated on your progress matey (when ya get a chance...lol!):)

Thank you very much for your welcoming mates! I'm trying to do my best while I'm working and trying to finish my studies in the same time..
I hope I'll have an update soon..

Thnx bro Kyriakos-Anakin..:)
Thank you very much mate Blak_Mamber! I already found something from inside here that I was looking for it for a long time! Not bad for a 3 day use! Right?:p