Nissan Silvia S12 (FOR SALE) :(

quadcorecraig

Member +
For sale: Nissan silvia S12 1987

Price and price conditions: £600

Extra Info: she starts and drive fine , needs N/S wing, rust on the rear just where it says silvia about a 50p size, SOLID undercheck it all out and its fine, few chips and scuffs, had all the wheels off blew out and cleaned stoppers up :], inside has had a clean out could do with more, when u turn the heaters of full wack makes a loud humming sound ...i was going to remove all this, engine is sweet as a nut no ticking, knocking anything like that, 1 of the pop up lights flicks up when u turn lamps on but other stay still still lihgts up but stays down will just need freeing up, was ownd 11 years by the guy befor me who just used it for work and they it was sat in his garage and its now mine as is sat in another garage, windows all work, lock switch works, sunroof works (no leaks), rear spoiler as been remove and replaced with another it needs the stock 1 going back on they look better ;)

cheap RWD fun no TAX its SORN, no MOT but would not need much at all to get it straight on the road reasons for sale if you know me on here i have too many cars :[

you can make this car look mine checkl this link on speedhunters :]

( http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/08/28...ot-an-ae86.aspx )

Pictures: please see below

Contact Details: PM or if you have my number txt/ ring me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: shiply?? you sort this out

P1040894.jpg

P1040895.jpg

P1040898.jpg

P1040903.jpg

P1040901.jpg

P1040902.jpg

P1040904.jpg

P1040905.jpg