nissan silvia

AdDaMan

Member +
LOL!! i know you live in devon mate, but surely your not that restricted from the world outside lol?!

:p

Deano

Banned
Some 180 sx's had the ca18det and some had the more powerful sr20det I hear ones with the sr20det are rarer and harder to find the funny thing is they were called 180sx meaning 1.8 and yet they had a 2.0 engine in some of them

C

CaL

fuckin lush.....a ps13 (s13 basically) is a 180sx jdm only import....they have s20de or sr20DET engines and a 4 speed auto or 5 speed manual trans....they are basically a early s14 but with a s13 shell....best rwd nissan ever....apart from a 260zor a 72 gtr skyline....they were produced between 89 and 94.....they have a lsd as standard and are mint drift cars.....same engine as in uk 200sx's(s14s as s13's had a 1.8 16v turbo engine called the ca18det-all s15s were imports too) and pulsars so tuning is very very wide and easy.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave.

Member +
fuckin lush.....a ps13 (s13 basically) is a 180sx jdm only import....they have s20de or sr20DET engines and a 4 speed auto or 5 speed manual trans....they are basically a early s14 but with a s13 shell....best rwd nissan ever....apart from a 260zor a 72 gtr skyline....they were produced between 89 and 94.....they have a lsd as standard and are mint drift cars.....same engine as in uk 200sx's(s14s as s13's had a 1.8 16v turbo engine called the ca18det-all s15s were imports too) and pulsars so tuning is very very wide and easy.....

Aren't you just a fountain of knowledge!

i'm genuinely impressed - some nice stuff there :D

oh and yea, the silvias are MINT i'm convinced i'll get an s14a as my next car... :D

tosa2tosa

Member +
LOL!! i know you live in devon mate, but surely your not that restricted from the world outside lol?!

:p

u'v obviously never lived down my neck of the woods then!:p
never even heard of a glanza til 6months ago let alone been in one

sum nice info there guys, so has any1 own one?
do love skylines but heard they can be a bit of a pig to drive on the roads (too big and long)
this looks like a slightly smaller version, and im guessing cheeper on fuel/insurance

C

CaL

if your going to buy a quick nissan theres no doubt the r32 gtr is the thing to have.....but they can be bulky and if you get one.....if anythin happens to it....you WILL be kicking yourself.....the sr20det is a thirsty biatch too....not very good on fuel....

Phil

Super Moderator
the 200sx has a Vicosicous diff, will happily smoke only one rear wheel.

nice cars though.