Nitrous and Meth injection

blakchiney

Member +
anyone in here ever run nitrous and methonal injection simultaneously

i have an aem kit installed and and zex wet shot kit. i havent used the nitrous as yet. bottle still empty since i bought it. just want to know the ins and outs.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
ive been told they work queit well together once its mapped with the methnol you can just run nos:)

350ep70gr

Member +
I have a zex wet kit single port and made some runs a few years back on a forge engine with a 35 shot.
My car back then was on emb and static at 5 degrees and i use the midle fuel injector and 9 grade spark plugs. Was a good power incresment/very rapid.Obviously was never tuned proffesionaly and i had only empty two bottles of juice.
You need a new map to suit everything with a bit of retard (the amount need to figured out), a healty engine (forge preffered),new and a bit colder plugs (wich need to be checked after every run for safety ressons), a full botle and thick wallet incase something goes terrible wrong!:p
Zex supply 3 juice injectors and 3 fuel injectors. I used the lowest juice and the midle fuel together.(if you have an other way to short the fueling then you can use the proper one and adjust the map by your ecu).
You will need also a T to the fuel line to have fuel delivery to the kit port and a microswitch wich will enable the shot at WOT.
Have it at the back of your head that if something goes wrong could result in a banggggggggg in a matter of seconds.

Chris

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Oh yes, if something goes wrong your in big trouble! Even something as simple as running out of fuel on a nitrous run is going to end in a bang.

The nitrous just keeps shooting even if the fuel stops!

billybob

Untrusted Seller
Oh yes, if something goes wrong your in big trouble! Even something as simple as running out of fuel on a nitrous run is going to end in a bang.

The nitrous just keeps shooting even if the fuel stops!

im might invest in a 4 port nos setup myself in a few months:)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
I've got one on the shelf billybob...no pressure lol

Fook me that was fast!

I think your running nitrous bob, fast as fook in there with 4 port kits for sale!!!

Nah seriously though, get it bought Billybob!!!!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
might be able to get my hands on rocketfuel would that do?:haha:

May aswell try it out! Whats the worst that can happen lol!

Back on the topic, if it was me using Nitrous + methonal/water injection I think the general idea is inject the equivalent of 10% the total fuel in the form of water

e.g if you where fireing in 100ml fuel you would need 10ml of water on top, then as much methonal as you wanna map the car for and remove petrol to lean it back out to normal.

Last edited: