Nitrous kit for sale

danturbo4311

Member +
For sale: Wizard of nos kit single point injection

Item Condition: Used, bottle almost full, everything works.

Price and price conditions: £500 cash

Extra Info:
SB150i Nitrous Kit (wet kit) with an 11lb bottle, almost full, only been used twice, comes complete with minimax controller, to set how much & how long the nos comes in for which can help reduce wheel spin, especially on our cars. Also includes a Nitrous pressure gauge, TPS activation switch (to set exactly at what throttle position the nos comes in) it is jetted with 20shot on the fuel & 50 shot on the nos. Iv used this on my ep82 a couple of times & it works very well, can be used on either a larger set up to reduce lag or on a ct9 to give it a bit more up top. I’ve spent alot more than £550 on this kit, the nos kit alone is £537, a refill is roughly £60 as it is a very large bottle, the gauge was £35 & TPS activation switch was £39, the controller was £259 so in total its £930 See the website below for details, all parts have a lifetime guarantee so if you get any problems just let them no & send it back & they replace it.
It is really easy to install yourself (only a few wires & pipes to plumb in), but make sure you get it set up properly before using it otherwise things will go bang, you may also require a colder heat range plug aswell, but you will no this once you get it set up.
http://www.noswizard.com/index.php

1 x Crossfire Injector (spacer & retainer).
1pr x Billet alloy Pulsoids with CNC machined SS fittings and laser cut mounting plates.
1 x 5 lb bottle with Max-flow Valve.
1 x Laserlite polished stainless steel QD bottle mounting system.
1 x Fuel adapter - varies per application.
1 x Arming switch w/ aircraft style cover.
1 x Electrical connectors & wire pack.
All pipes & fittings
Fitting instructions & stickers

Pictures:
1.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

Sorry for the crap pics but took them on my phone quickly, Im in the process of removing the kit from my car so thats why none of the solenoids are plumbed in also the engines out at the mo aswell.
Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only due to the bottle being almost full, can meet locally

ktl

Member +
care to fit this to mine dan ? lol wish i could, but i would def need some stronger HB and thicker headgasket :(

danturbo4311

Member +
Yea I can do mate, you should get away with standard headgasket & bolts with only a 50shot, as your runing wiseco pistons arent you mate? Only one way to find out lol.

Also reason for sale boys & girls is only due to the fact that I have just spent £2500 on headwork & dialling in billet cams & other engine work at sumo power, so I now have no money to take the misses on holiday & shes just found out how much Iv really spent so im getting my arse kicked (only told her it costs £500 lol) I dont get to use this that much & car is fast enough without the nos, so I may aswell sell it.

scot-ish

Member +
how does the tps activation switch work? with regards to ""TPS activation switch (to set exactly at what throttle position the nos comes in)"" how does it know the position of the throttle on the ep82, as the ep82 tps is only a switch. or did you run an auto tps and throttle body??

cheers

danturbo4311

Member +
Sorry for the late reply, Im running a normal switch type TPS Im not 100% sure how it reads half throttle etc. but it does, I asked this question before buying it as I thought it would only read WOT or closed throttle but it reads throughout the TPS range, had it set for the nos to come in at about 2/3 throttle. I cant remember exactly how I set it up without looking at the installation manual but basically you choose your throttle position & the light on the activation switch blinks to show its set, once I fitted this it got me thinking that it must be possible to somehow wire this into the EMU to set up the launch control, but I never got round to doing it.

John@ECC

Lifer
The way we always do it is. Mount a switch on the throttle body so that when the throttle is pressed the body opens it catch's the switch which activates the NOS untill you lift off slightly and then no NOS. Simples

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
The way we always do it is. Mount a switch on the throttle body so that when the throttle is pressed the body opens it catch's the switch which activates the NOS untill you lift off slightly and then no NOS. Simples

My WON kit came with the electronic TPS switch that you wire into the ECU, I never had much success with it due to the stoneage TP sensor on the starlet, one day it would work for 30mins then stop and the next day it just wouldn't work.

I ended up doing what you have mentioned and put a switch onto the throttle body and never looked back.