no air filter?

J25GTi

Lifer
hey guys

would it be okay to run without a filter for a few days? or will i at least need to mesh it?

Yea it is fine to run your car with out a filter.you can make up a mesh thats FINE too but what (( I )) would do is get a pair of tights and put it over where the air filter was ment to be, works much better then a mesh ((BUT)) tell the girlfriend 1st be4 yea rob her new tights are yea will get this :slap:

J25GTi

Lifer
Yea it is fine to run your car with out a filter.you can make up a mesh thats FINE too but what (( I )) would do is get a pair of tights and put it over where the air filter was ment to be, works much better then a mesh ((BUT)) tell the girlfriend 1st be4 yea rob her new tights are yea will get this :slap:

that actually made me lol. would tights work?

TURBO2010

Member +
lol i remember back in the day my mate use to but tights over his back lights on his 106 to smoke them out!! i thought he was mad but it worked a treat until a branch or sumthing would rip them off!!!:haha:

J25GTi

Lifer
lol i remember back in the day my mate use to but tights over his back lights on his 106 to smoke them out!! i thought he was mad but it worked a treat until a branch or sumthing would rip them off!!!:haha:

my mate did that, used to look like a right wierdo going and buying a few pairs f tights in town!

Yea i no but i am sure yea wont buy them yeaself and i am sure your girlfriend will have a pair. AS i said it is only a idea :haha: