No fun anymore :( .. What to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkiboy

Member +
Well having my car is no fun anymore, the police are really out in force round my area in T5s and Evos you cant drive 10minutes without seeing one!!

i'm not saying i speed all the time but we are all guilty of giving it a blast every and then else why have a car like ours?? and i know we are in the wrong and i do respect what the police do when they actually do it but how things are at the minute you are scared to give it a quick blast just dont no where they are going to be.. it really is getting rediculous.

im considering sellin up in summer after my holls for a diesel and building a pure drag slag starlet but im not sure as i really do enjoy the glanza on the road but i am too fond of my licence to drive it how its built to be drove at the minute!

what should i do?? :(

Last edited:

riko666

Member +
admit to yourself that not everyone "Blasts" all the time, and slow down...save the speed for a Drag or Race track....it's what they're there for, and not what the public roads are for

lanxter

Member +
yeah its been like that alot lately matey i know what you mean i saw 2 evo police cars stickered up in rotherham the other night.

just watch what your doing and try not to speed, i know most people speed but just be carefull

im going to speak my mind

we all have a blast mate

we dont build these fast cars just so we can use them on track!

End of

parkiboy

Member +
exactly, anyone who says they never speed is blatently lying to be honest

and if you read my thread rikko i did say i dont speed all the time, i hardly ever do i cant afford the petrol to do so mate! just the odd blast ever now and then... admit it you do it! :p

riko666

Member +
no need to admit to a lie, sped a couple of times, that's about it...I don't feel compelled to drive stupid on the road, I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere :p

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
admit to yourself that not everyone "Blasts" all the time, and slow down...save the speed for a Drag or Race track....it's what they're there for, and not what the public roads are for

You only say shit like that coz your car breaks before the speed limit!

no need to admit to a lie, sped a couple of times, that's about it...I don't feel compelled to drive stupid on the road, I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere :p

i can tell you somthing now,i didnt buy my car to stick to the speed limit

I bought it to go fast

But ill only do then when its nessesery

Rik

Member +
No nice B roads around you? I love giving it a blast now and again when the time is right! A nice summer night over the tops and that? Also like to play with my mate on his R6, I don't think the police would have caught up anytime soon! :D Just gotta find some nice roads about really!

riko666

Member +
I stick to the limit - on country roads, that's plenty enough. But as Sam said, it'd probably break at that speed anyway...plus, call me a Pansy (no seriously, it turns me on :eek:), but I like to respect laws and limits....except for in France, France is scum :p

Its not speed that kills,its the sudden stop

thats what i go buy

to many people these days are on the motorways at like 50mph in the outside lane

These are what cause accidents

Not the people that go over 70 +

parkiboy

Member +
this thread is heading for the muppet show!! lol

tell me about it :p

i was hoping for an answer to the question, sell up for a sensible road car and build a proper starlet drag slag or persevere with my glanza.

riko666

Member +
ugh, I hate said people...mind you, I could be accused of such...it seems whenever I'm overtaking I have some jerk (funnily enough, in a BMW on most occasions), right in my What What...I draw it out like when an 18 wheeler overtakes another 18 wheeler :p

Anyway Parki...as I said...there's nothing wrong with slowing it down on the road....in the end, there IS a regulatory limit. Save the speed for the tracks...it'd be a much more special experience. Or just stick to Country roads, you always seem to be going faster than it seems on them :p

The way I see it these days with the 5-0 is that the motorist is the easiest target for them to make it look like they are doing somthing like getting a ticket doing 8 kph over the speed limit. Its a serious income for the government with the fines their handing out and what are they doing about all this gangland crime nothing they say their powerless but yet they can be out doing check points at 3 o'clock in the morning for tax and drink driving. I'm sick of them to be honest I got pulled on friday at half four in the evening after work I was about 200 metres from my house by two Gards who I'd say were not even a year older than me at the most im 22. 'Gime your licence, is this car yours, where are you comming from, where are you going' all this attitude for nothing I was stopped for no reason but just to be made an example of infront of all the traffic comming from the industrial estate. The police have absolutly no manners and are not even a bit polite its like its tranned into them over here must be incase they get mistaken for a postman or something I dont know. There has to be some other Irish members here who'll get what I'm saying.

briggers

Member +
no way do i respect the laws in this country. this country is becoming a police state and is in line with amerrica. not soon now b4 they are going to try and put micro chips in us to have more controll on us. were going to be lead into thinking that there actually save us but its not true. some may read this and think what the fuck but just remember what i said lol you will think back and remember o shit that kid said sumin about that ages ago. there allready putin this family on tv sayin how she wants her children to have em so she knows there safe but its all a con. go on youtube and type in this subject. plus terrorism is a load of bullshit 2. the governement just want us to hate muslims when the governement have staged all this terrorism shit like 911. moral to this story is i hate this countries governement. sorry for rantin guys lol

riko666

Member +
not soon now b4 they are going to try and put micro chips in us to have more controll on us.

Briggers, found a picture of you

tinfoil-hat.jpg

:p

Beaker

Member +
the governement just want us to hate muslims when the governement have staged all this terrorism shit like 911.

One word for you. Muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.