nonstoptuning.com problem

monka

Member +
bought something off them a few weeks ago, 27th august to be exact, and have heard and recieved nothing from them? payed by paypal.

thing is i'm wondering if there place has been wiped out in one of the storms they have had? if so, is there any way to get my money back, as i'm in desperate need of the part now, cheers

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Hi mate,

Did you buy lightweight pulleys? We used to buy pulleys from them a few years backl and they were reliable so I would say you would be fine, have you sent them an email or two?

Best Regards,

Toby

GTdan

In The Closet
bought something off them a few weeks ago, 27th august to be exact, and have heard and recieved nothing from them? payed by paypal.

thing is i'm wondering if there place has been wiped out in one of the storms they have had? if so, is there any way to get my money back, as i'm in desperate need of the part now, cheers

if paid by paypal - put a claim through, as you have had no contact from them.

dont suppose you have tried to contact them have you??

monka

Member +
sent 4 emails and another one tonite, just found a thread on mr2 owners problem of a guy with the same problem as me, and they came through eventually,

yeah was the pulley,

toby did you get my email about the tyres

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Here we go :p

Yeah will reply in the morning buddy, I think they should be okay. I doubt they stock the Starlet pulleys so no doubt they might have had to get it made, are you having it anodised or stock?

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Yeah we can reserve those tires mate how did you want to pay? I think they should be though okay mate give it a another week and then give us a shout.

Thanks buddy,

T

monka

Member +
was going to use paypal, may have the money in my account but i've got a phone bill coming out somewhen, lol. but will be no later than friday evening as i get paid then

steveep82

Member +
I had the same problem, ordered a crank pulley and never heard anything after placing the order, i filed a claim through paypal and still heard nothing, but got my money back through escalating the claim.

Gee

Member +
I got a lightweight pulley from them within a week. Think they replied to my mails too. Too bad, I'd file the dispute matey.

monka

Member +
well i made a dispute and got my money back, almost instantly. lol weird that. you can email them and they seem not to use computers, yet up the ainty and they budge. lol