North Cornwall Jap meet

squidge218

Member +
As me and a few of my mates are jap car enthusiasts we have decided to put together a jap car meet dont know how well its going to go as its through facebook / word of mouth! it may go to shit or it may go well if your local to the area and fancy coming down with any mates then feel free
here is a link to the facebook event!
http://www.facebook.com/events/120073288134933/

squidge218

Member +
All going to meet at halfords pool car park, directions or postcode can be given, meet up there at 19.00 on august 31st which is a friday !! Then leave for a cruise at 20.00!

squidge218

Member +
Got 13 people confirmed to come so far a few 200sx my ep82 an integra some civics maybe a few supras and skylines !! any one else from cornwall fancy coming along ?

squidge218

Member +
Bump this up if any one fancys it ? got a few cars confirmed coming some s13 s14 my starlet some skylines civics etc !!! 17 of us now !!

squidge218

Member +
basically me and a few close mates who all own and love jap cars got talking and said we need set up a jap car cruise/ meet to gett all jap car enthusiasts and owners to get together this is the first one i have set up so not sure what its going to be like got 17 attending and 4 maybes on facebook plenty of variety of cars add me on facebook if you want to know more mate :)!!

squidge218

Member +
Had the meet last night around 15 people turned up had some s14's skyline scoobs civics 350z's 370z's rx8 ! might make another one for a few months time this one will be in the day going to drive some nice coast rounds and weather permitting may have a bbq !! will get some pics up when i can !!

squidge218

Member +
Got another meet if any one is interested 30th september 6 oclock at carn brea lesuire centre pool cornwall !! pm me for details

squidge218

Member +
last meet went well plenty cars turning up lots of variety !! went for a little drive to local multistory ! after got home everyone was putting up pics and had lots of talk about my starlet saying its stupidly quick and nothing can keep up with it ! my favourite quote was it sounds like a fucking tornado !! any way next meet is
28th october 2 oclock!! be good get some starlets down seems theres none down my way ! dependent on weather we are going to do a coastal drive if weather is shit then local multistory again but probably later in the day !!

Kerim

Fresh Recruit
Not sure if I'm allowed to ask but anyone got a link to any jdm/car clubs in Bournemouth Dorset pool pm me the awnser if not allowed to post