North West Meet 1st November

RallyStarlet

Member +
Not sure how many starlet owners there are in the northwest, but ill post this anyways. My car club www.n-w-m-e.co.uk (north west modified enthuiasts) is having a meet on the 1st november on the dock in preston, opposite KFC. As im the only starlet there every month (first saturday of) would be nice to see some other starlet owners there? Starts at around 7.30 till about 9, then we move onto a multi story carpark in preston, till around 12.

Im the events organiser for NWME so if anybody needs a postcode for the meet, or wants to ask a question, just drop me a PM either on here, or on NWME..if you wanna join that is :p

James

RallyStarlet

Member +
no problem matt :) cant wait for the RR day, gonna be awesome. just been blasting my car up and down my road (its not even registered yet :haha:) and its boosting fine, little bit of creep but thats expected hehe.

gokart

Member +
Well from last experiences of being near the docks with BBG and having my GT egged by ANOTHER starlet owner, it puts me off a bit!

And also the fact that BBG were asked not to hold meets on the multistory carpark aswell!