Northern Ireland

Chris@CCM

Member +
its turning to shit again by the looks of it . v sad to see poor ppl getn killed over things thats nothing to do with them really . its a joke :(
R.I.P to the 3 that lost there lives over the past few days

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
yup it be stupid.

though i debate on here wont help calm anything just get people pissed off.

Phil

gv1.3

Admin
nope.. any deaths are really bad but lets face it its nothing like it was. I remember going on school trips up North and the bus being stopped at army checkpoints and lads with machines guns getting on the school bus etc... it was really weird living down south knowing that just up the road that shit was going on.

One reason I think its not ever going to be that way again is because look at this attack and then look at how just about every single political party/media figure/EVERYONE comes out straight away at condemns it. If so called peace lovers around the world would come out and condemn terror attacks that are carried out in the name of their religion etc these terrorists would be sent the message that there is no support for what they are doing. This message is being sent in Nothern Ireland but elsewhere unfortunately people remain silent which in my opinion is as good as supporting them.

gv1.3

Admin
if I were skeptical and looking for a conspiracy theory look at what this is going to do to all the people going up north to shop etc... I would put NOTHING past the Irish government.

Ill wait to get flamed for that but seriously collusion has happened in the past...

weeJohn

Lifer
Shit to see this all happening again, I dont think anyone wants to see this, we have enough problems with the ecconomy without this bolloxs.

Interesting to see what will come out in the months ahead, whoever it is is not doing it as they are bored, they might actually have something they want other than attention.

I am sure all those honest individuals at Stormont will get to the bottom of it.

Phil

Super Moderator
no your right there is always a bigger picture dyl. that may or may not be it. but one will exist.

sad to think of the fellas committing murder for such a pathetic cause, when in his head they can justify it. its sick.

couple of soldiers ordering a pizza shortly before they where to be posted out to fight a real war and they get shot near home by cowards in Ulster.

Phil

weehazey89

Member +
its sad 2 see the 3 lives lost over the past days and i hope it wont happen again! with the attempted car bombs like omagh bombing! would make you think

Phil

Super Moderator
a device left outside lurgan police station and a pipe bomb outside the local sein fein office.

i really hope this doesnt escalate.

Phil

weehazey89

Member +
it over half year ago in dungannon police man was shot:shoot: in dungannon but hes ok now i think!

the amount of people getting stabbed as well! i mind the days wouldnt bothered me walk home but now it would!

gv1.3

Admin
no your right there is always a bigger picture dyl. that may or may not be it. but one will exist.

sad to think of the fellas committing murder for such a pathetic cause, when in his head they can justify it. its sick.

all about money mate. no matter if it is the Irish government paying people to do this or if it is people with an agenda looking for attention you can bet your life at the heart of it it is all about money.

weeJohn

Lifer
all about money mate. no matter if it is the Irish government paying people to do this or if it is people with an agenda looking for attention you can bet your life at the heart of it it is all about money.

Fuck me your right, the credit crunch is even affecting the bastard terrorists now.

There is no more honest money in racketeering, its back to hard graft for them.

Fuck me your right, the credit crunch is even affecting the bastard terrorists now.

There is no more honest money in racketeering, its back to hard graft for them.

X2

Thats what I think also. Abit like the 70's / 80's when there was recession there was war

Infact some old man was talking to me in the pub last Friday night and says that every recession that ever happened was accompanied with war:shoot: