not a happy bunny

Glanza Phil

Member +
ok picture the scene, friday evening i have just got my car back from the garage where it had been for 3 days gettin a new cv joint, fuel cut defender and a few little bits. i was chuffed as i was running 1 bar and able to drive my car again, i took it around to run it and check all was good. i got home changed and popped out to get some shopping about half 7 ish.

i was approaching a roundabout at the 6 o'clock direction turning right and as i start going round it a black bmw comes towards me with no sign of breaking so i swerve to avoid him and end up running into a traffic island! i glance in my mirror and see the bmw shooting off away and no one around got any details.

im now left with a bumper that needs rebuilding as it had a lip moulded into it and my exhaust as it was a front exit got ripped off from the cat and needs completely re fabricating. god knows when ill get it backnow. as you can guess im not happy about it at all. if anyone has any ideas for the exhaust or has any spare bits id love to know about it.

Toddi

Member +
Sorry to hear that mate, i know i would be one pissed off boy like.

Hope its all sorted soon man!