Not able to view new posts?

hey guys,

i cant seem to view anyones new posts? like when someone new posts a comment on a thread i cant see it? any idea what could be wrong?

Yeah ive done that im doing everything as usual but just cant seem to see some peoples new posts? i dunno like obviously can see yours ha but not on some others threads

gv1.3

Admin
not attempting to be funny here but if you cant see the comments how do you know there is a comment?

TO82

Member +
Same thing used to happen on my home computer, think its somthing to do with the thread not refreshing as if i did Ctrl+ F5 it would show up otherwise would only show the last post i saw before, but the main page would show who made the last post, even if i couldnt see it.

It only happens on me hp laptop? anytime i go on it it feckin happens, and i know someone has posted by pressing new posts and ya know the way the thread would be there and it would say like "48384384" commented at "4:54" etc but then id click the thread go into it and it be like no comment and missing a few comments? :/ very strange!

corofin12345

Member +
something odd is happening me alot on here recently and not on any other forum at all.. i come into main portal, click on forum then new posts then nothing happens.. just keeps loading.. same thing happens when i click the "reply to thread" box and then when im "posting quick reply" it goes straight to advanced menu... it has crashed my laptop a few times while loading.. i always clean my tempory files using cc cleaner at the end of the day and laptop is healty.. just on here for some reason

Only forum i use mate, im not on any sites or forums, its a strange one, ive being experiencing something similar to corofin too sometimes, notice the new posts wont load and that, only sometimes, usually grand though!