not quite new

glanza hater

Fresh Recruit
come on guys get rid of your micras get a decent car buy a scoobie yaasss :rockon:

did that get your attention lol just thought i would register as a couple of my friends are on here i dont own a glanza or starlet but have been out in my mates and find them fun and pretty nippy i MIGHT(thats a big might btw)get a starlet in the future for a second car as the impreza is heavy on juice for a daily
anyways am a old fart lol 35 ma names kenny and own 1 of 300 spec d hawkeye imprezas (that i love more everyday)
ive just started modding so not a lot done so far
prodrive springs and shocks
dump valve
carbon risers
tsl group n back box
afterburner vortex mid pipe
think some wheels next will stick some pics up in the gallery
anyways peace out micra owners:p;)

Last edited:

glanza hater

Fresh Recruit
Welcome to the site!

As a Scooby owner, how does it feel when you get whipped by a Starlet?:haha:
i will let ya know mate if it happens pmsl
its not happened yet man doubt it ever will unless it has had serious money spent my scoobys running 315.5bhp with 330lbt torque straight out the box buddy;)

Glanza24

Member +
i will let ya know mate if it happens pmsl
its not happened yet man doubt it ever will unless it has had serious money spent my scoobys running 315.5bhp with 330lbt torque straight out the box buddy;)

Boring to me rather build it then buy it just the lazy way i see it :p

sanchez

Member +
Haha welcome man, like how your name is glanza hater :p GT FTW!
Throw up some pics of your Scoob mate!

glanza hater

Fresh Recruit
there is heaps of starlets on here with 260bhp and up which would beat you(power to weight ratio)awsome
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring mate if i spent the cash these guys spent on ma scoob would they have a chance wtf get real, same old story dont be upset buddy by me having a better car than yours;)

Fuck off kenny you know I had you in my V :D
we'll see at banzai in 2 weeks!!
yeah like at the lights at annisland have you been on the glue again lol

glanza hater

Fresh Recruit
heres a wee pic just to wet the appitite
DSC_0267.jpg

Shib786

Member +
Nice scoobyyy.. always had a soft spot for them, but I bet there is a couple of Starbo's that would rape you :D mine wouldnt lmfao...

glanza hater

Fresh Recruit
Nice mate, those carbon raisers look cool, never seen them on that model before :rockon:
they come from the land of the rising sun matey
there a kind of marmite thing most scoob owners hate them i personally like them as there different from the usual shoppin trolley spoiler on the back of scoobs

sanchez

Member +
they come from the land of the rising sun matey
there a kind of marmite thing most scoob owners hate them i personally like them as there different from the usual shoppin trolley spoiler on the back of scoobs

Yeah your right mate, but im with you dude, looks awesome, makes it stand out from the others :)

welcome, nice to see another new member from scotland;)
defo get a starlet m8, the turbos kick in soooo quick compared to scoobs etc(not tyrin to put your scoob down lol)