**nurspec 'r' Full Exhaust System Ep82**

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman

Member +
For sale: NURSPEC 'R' FULL EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR EP82

Item Condition:

I brought this new for my glanza and have since fitted it to my ep82 so the rear hangers have been cut and welded on in different positions to suit the ep82 hangers.
ALSO the flange that connects to the downpipe has been cut off (as i was running a wepr downpipe so had to use a wepr flange) but i still have the flange that came with it originally, to suit the ct9 downpipe, so it will just need welding back on.
but for those running bigger turbos you are better off cutting the flange off anyways as the pipe taper's down to 2" where its designed to fit the stock toyota downpipe/cat, so your better off getting rid of that restriction and welding a 2.5" pipe in its place.
Its also been cut and welded above the rear axle section, so the rear muffler sits at an angle. :cool:

Price and price conditions: £280 collected

Extra Info:

Pictures: (i will get a pic of the exhaust off of the car 2mrw)

dsc00015rw8.jpg

dsc00012cf4.jpg

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection

GTti

Member +
I brought this new for my glanza and have since fitted it to my ep82 so the rear hangers have been cut and welded on in different positions to suit the ep82 hangers.
ALSO the flange that connects to the downpipe has been cut off (as i was running a wepr downpipe so had to use a wepr flange) but i still have the flange that came with it originally, to suit the ct9 downpipe, so it will just need welding back on.
but for those running bigger turbos you are better off cutting the flange off anyways as the pipe taper's down to 2" where its designed to fit the stock toyota downpipe/cat, so your better off getting rid of that restriction and welding a 2.5" pipe in its place.
Its also been cut and welded above the rear axle section, so the rear muffler sits at an angle.

Can you take pics of these areas.

dantheman

Member +
cheers karlos yeah they do have a nice tone. i may have a pic from behind il have a looky on my hard drive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.